Aurora - Admin, Blackwing - Moderator

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Aurora and Blackwing came to us not so long ago and immediately began contributing immensely to our community - both with quality content, and with new development ideas. I think it's safe to say that their individual and combined efforts has and will greatly benefit the BF community both now and in the future.

BattleForums.com is an old fart nearing its 7th birthday this coming June, and I really believe this is the start of a new... age for BF. We're making more progress than ever before with new ideas & actual ACTION being taken. And with the long-awaited Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 games that Blizzard is about to release, who knows where we'll be in the coming months.

It's time for change. These two great guys has proven to us that they are willing and able. That's why I've decided that they should be given the tools to turn this community into something special.

CONGRATS AURORA AND BLACKWING!

Thanks,
Donny

(post comments, suggestions, questions, etc here. Complaints go in the Asylumn :)).

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I was just getting used to the dark blue name... ;)

Lol, thanks Donny. I will do my best to improve this place as much as possible. The new resource center is coming along nicely. Should be good to go in a week or so. Doing stuff from a phone slows me down, haha. I have some serious copy-paste action and programming to do when the library here finally unlocks its doors again. Stupdid renovations. :p

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Wow! I can't believe it! Aside from my gratitude, the shock at Aurora's new fate is substantial. Nevertheless, I believe this can only be for the better. Thanks again!

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
And people wonder why half the forums get deleted semi-annualy.

<3

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
dont mind eric he is just angry and always negative

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AURORA

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
And people wonder why half the forums get deleted semi-annualy.

<3
Hahahaha. Yeah just wait, Aurora and Blackwing's plan is coming to fruition. They can now stab us in the back like so many have before... <3

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Congrats boys! Btw, we want free cookies - now go bake us some! It's been a while since we got free foodies. <3

- Amantis

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's MUCH deserved. You both are insanely motivated. Thanks so much for all of your contributions, and grats on the promotions :)

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I think that the news stuff I have been working on will be done in the coming week. It all depends on how much info I can gather, and if those freaking new modules work... The new resource center is going to be sweet.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I'll bite again, since I like myself that way. Aurora's gonna be Chris II. No wait, he will exceed Chris' post count by the end of this year. I discovered that when I saw his totally random topics in chit-chat which is 'let's do some posts for my post count's sake woohoo'. Geez get a life, posts ...

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
both of you were now im not gonna argue so just drop it kickin wing

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I'll bite again, since I like myself that way. Aurora's gonna be Chris II. No wait, he will exceed Chris' post count by the end of this year. I discovered that when I saw his totally random topics in chit-chat which is 'let's do some posts for my post count's sake woohoo'. Geez get a life, posts ...
Dude. Just shut up. Nobody makes new threads at the moment. If you do not care for activity, then piss off. If you do, then show me that you can do better. Start some epic discussion if you want to.