!!!Attention to all USWest Members!!!

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
I feel like being very generous this weekend.

Seeing as how this friday is good friday, I'm going to do mass rushing sessions from the time that I wake that day, until I get really bored(or have to go do some door-to-door salesmanship).

The mass rushing session is for ladder only(NL doesn't interest me until the ladder reset).

If you are interested in the offer that I am giving to you all, you may wont to post here, and give me a way to get in contact with you if you do not check the forum regularly.

The account that I will be using for the rushing is *SoD-Death, if you need/want to make a new char, feel free to contact me tommarrow when I get online(I'm on about everyday).

The mass rushing will be in private games for all the difficulties. The number of players being rushed will be determined by the difficulty being rushed through.

Normal:7 players will be rushed
Nightmare:7 players will be rushed
Hell: TBD(to be determined)

The players looking for their rushes will need to be in the channel SoD from the time of my last post(saying the start-time), is manditory. Late comers will have their rushes, but I will prioritise my rushing to those that have arrived first(first come, first served).

Again this is a mass rushing session for any and every member of the forum on the USWest realm(ladder).

~~SoD

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
USWest members, RISE TO THE OCCASION

Starting in 10 minutes from this post, you will have the chance for a rush.

Again, you need to be in channal SoD for the rush to be administered.

~~SoD

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
The offer of this generousity is now null and void.

The lack of poeple to show from the allotted time has shown me that members of the forum would rather pay a forge then to get a full mass rush.

There will be no further free rushes for any BF Member from me.

~~SoD