"Attempting to Destroy the World" - illegal?

L

Laharl

Would it be illegal to attempt to destroy the world; and what crime would they call it? "Attempted Mischief"?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
they dont attack u for that. they break it up

"war crimes" and whatnot.

osama bin ladin, hitler, and sudam husane

L

Laharl

Genocide? But you aren't targeting the people. You're targeting a large, blue and white orb that the people have the misfortune of living on! That would be either arson, mischief, etc. :)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
itd be the same thing. to destroy the world youd destroy people.

including urself, which is why they try to "take over the world", not destroy it.

L

Laharl

Destroying it would be more fun, and people can't undo it that easily. But, what would be the crime for TRYING?

L

Laharl

Terrorism is
www.dictionary.com said:
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
Not terrorism. I'm not trying to intimidate or coerce

www.dictionary.com said:
To force to act or think in a certain way by use of pressure, threats, or intimidation; compel.
To dominate, restrain, or control forcibly: coerced the strikers into compliance. See Synonyms at force.
To bring about by force or threat: efforts to coerce agreement.
I'm merely trying to destroy the Earth. Why? Because it sounds like a fun idea. No idealogic, or political ends. I just want to see it go boom? Make sense now? It isn't terrorism; that's a word being killed by the US government. Next.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
the only way you would destroy the world would be to take out every living thing in it.

when they are hit by whatever force u have to destroy the world, they would take it as a sign of attack on them. thus, terrorism.

L

Laharl

Jeez, you don't listen. Terrorism HAS to have a political or idealogical motivation! I merely like to see things blow up. There's no logic; no reasoning. Just sheer destruction.

And it's not MY fault everyone happens to live on the Earth :(

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That's what you'd be charged for.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
when the planes flew into buildings it was labeled as terrorism without any real knowledge of what was going on at the time.

if you were to attack the world, the instant u demolished a building youd be a terrorist.

L

Laharl

If anything it would be six billion counts of "Attempted Manslaughter" (High end crime). Yes, it would probably be vandalism.