Attack Rate

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Attacking rate is the quickness of the attack. Like this unit does 500 damage per hit and 1 hit per second...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pretty much, you want to increase your attack rate, to do more damage in the span of less time.

for example. look ath the ghoul and the mountain giant. the mountain giant can do about 50 damage or so. the ghoul does something like 15. the difference is the ghoul with upgrades and aura does just as much damage in less time it takes for the mountain giant to accomplish a higher amount due to a slow attack speed. To bad ghouls have such low health.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Attack rate is a very important factor in every battle. Don't ever ignore this stat, since it actually tells what the units attack really is. Sure a mountain giant can attack with 50 attack, but a ghoul can attack twice within that time (almost 3 times if you get frenzy).

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes, this is why units like Hippogryph (NOT riders) and Gargoyles owned air units such as a Frost Wyrm. They attack much faster and with about 60 max (I think) they will always dominate.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but pan, 3 ghouls cost less then a mountain giant, and 3 upgraded ghouls can win easy.

and torubu, they are very easy to kill, and they can only dominate air.

i personally think attack rate is more important then damage.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They're easy to kill if you use AA from the ground.. but if you mass only Gargoyles and regular Hippo's I really do feel bad for you.

Kepper_

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep atack rate can win battle...but with orc i rather to get TC with aura and some heal/statsis insted of bloodlust. but if theres something that "mirror matches" instead of micro is indead the "atack rate" but thats just me :p