Atlantica Online

blazed_up

Reaction score
HUHUHU! CLOSED BETA IS DONE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE ON OPEN BETA!

It's finally over. Atlantica Online's closed beta has come to a close today, Sept. 17.

We want to thank again all the players who participated, and especially those of you who brought problems and issues to our attention, which enabled us to improve and refine the game.

Atlantica is now preparing itself for open beta, and that phase will begin next Wednesday, Sept. 24, at 6 p.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT). We look forward to seeing you back in the game. And tell your friends and family to join you in the Atlantica world because there will be much more for all to gain during open beta. Stay tuned at the Atlantica website for upcoming details.

See you real soon!

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Uhhhh...ok?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Google it. It's some korean MMO that's turnbaesed. Looks disgusting.

serafhim

Reaction score
hey you :rocketwhore: BARNABY JONES!!!.,
what are u saying that its disgusting? huh?!.,
atlantica online is 1 of the coolest
online games i ever played!,.
maybe u dont like it
because u dont know how to play it!.,
it takes a lot of guts, effort and brains
to play this., maybe u have none?..,
lol., just my comment., dont react., hahahha.,.:acclaim

W

wfjasg

HUHUHU! CLOSED BETA IS DONE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE ON OPEN BETA!

It's finally over. Atlantica Online's closed beta has come to a close today, Sept. 17.

We want to thank again all the players who participated, and especially those of you who brought problems and issues to our attention, which enabled us to improve and refine the game.

Atlantica is now preparing itself for open beta, and that phase will begin next Wednesday, Sept. 24, at 6 p.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT). We look forward to seeing you back in the game. And tell your friends and family to join you in the Atlantica world because there will be much more for all to gain during open beta. Stay tuned at the Atlantica website for upcoming details.

See you real soon!

yeah , good , and i think you are so right ,

H

hgertjhrd

hey you :rocketwhore: BARNABY JONES!!!.,
what are u saying that its disgusting? huh?!.,
atlantica online is 1 of the coolest
online games i ever played!,.
maybe u dont like it
because u dont know how to play it!.,
it takes a lot of guts, effort and brains
to play this., maybe u have none?..,
lol., just my comment., dont react., hahahha.,.:acclaim
:acclaim yes ,and i think you are so right, and i also play the online game , but i do not know how to play it well , i am a newer and vocational , so i need some professional to help me , and i will appreciate her or he very much,