Assault against test facility 13

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
Damien saw the resistance was winning, so he gave an extra effort from the top of the tower. Firing a mass of bullets at the military soldiers, 5 hit the ground leaving only 11 soldiers left to contend with. Bullets zipped up to the tower, and Damien, ducked under cover.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
((What? I thought the battle was going on inside a subway station. PLease explain. And tell me when to meet you guys.))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Any dead or undead bodies slowly dissolved into the mists as any weaponry left behind was gathered by a lone wandering puppet-body, disregarding any weaponsfire it may be attracting. The puppet seemed to be dissolving the metals and elements in the weapons into his body, although at an extremely slow pace.

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
(( 'Ello? Can thy explain to me what's going on? I thought you were in the subway tunnels. And please tell me when to come in, I wanna show snipin' skillz that killz.))

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nika was finished off a bottle of water she kept in her bad; nearly two thirds of it went over her head. True, she had been trained to endure stressful situations, true, but she wasn't exactly prepared to meet her brother for the first time in ten years when he was meant to kill her. He'd been unconscious for some time now, what, ten or fifteen minutes? She was begining to get worried. If she had her field medipack she could run some tests, or possibly wake him up. But he was stirring now. He'd be awake soon, and then they'd have to find the resistance, and then have a long talk. Ooooh boy, she was looking forward to being a big sister again.

---

Strangely, Scout was feeling a bit better. Her head was still aching, but she didn't mind as much. Several more soldiers went down; her heart skipped a beat. Son it'd be over. She decided to help even more: she pulled and twisted the shield, distorting it and strenghening it at the same time. She grunted and strained as she did so; she was getting so weak now. In her mind's eye, she saw a bullet coming towards. She wrenched the invisible wall; the bullet was bounced back as it hit the shield. It sped back at the soldier with full velocity. Scout was satisfied to her the sound of a body hitting the floor. Another bullet came and was shot back. She didn't know if it hit, or not, she even lost count of how many she of them were deflected. She was glad to do her part.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Gabriel's vision begins to unblur. He can see that his aura is having a mild effect. The adreneline is pumping too high to take immediate effect, but the girl...Scout proves to show positive results. He feels his lips turn curl downwards into a frown. She has to know such violence. She has to know death and killing. Gabriel turns to the others, in turn. He recognizes most. He wonders when the first member of the resistance will recognize him and shoot him. 218 may want him alive, but that doesn't mean anybody else would. He's resigned to death, though. Who would do it, though? Gabriel looks around as his Sentinal senses begin to set in. Every footstep, he senses them in ways most would grow insane from. The taste and scent of gunpowder in the air causes a slight increase in adrenaline in his own system.*

I'm fairly useless bound...but I have no right to free myself and fight. Instead...I'll use my Aura as best I can...

*Gabriel feels a numbing pain run through his wings as he attempts to spread them. Indeed, he is still completely shackled. He doesn't care. His only task should be to strech his Aura as best he can. He forces all his concentration into his Aura. Its calming effect might wear down on the adrenaline pumping through the soldiers. It would certainly help powers that rely on the mind. Gabriel slows his breathing, attempting dull his Sentinal senses as much as possible. He only concentrates on his Aura.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The blood, bodies, and metal that been shed, killed, or discarded continued to dissolve into the crimson cloud, which seemed to quiver at Gabriel's calming aura, as if it really didn't seem to mix well with the cloud's properties. With each scrap of skin, each parcel of organ, each gram of metal, the cloud grew.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( The battle is in a subway, but the outpost is dug out so there is more room. There are gates and walls built so he army couldn't just walk right in. Guys still fighting, you better finish them off quick. ))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The cloud convulsed and rose up for a moment, gathering around the remaining soldiers. The sound of metal piercing flesh filled the air, and when the mists cleared the men had been skewered alive, the exact cause of death unseen within the cloud. Either way, in mere moments they would be nothing more than dust in the winds, literally.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( Tac, did you kill all the rest of the soldiers, or just some of them? ))

Kitty

Reaction score
Nikoleta watched as Adrian groaned and sat up. She was glad he was awake, but also afraid. Would he go homicidal on her again? She stood warily some distance from him, holding her gun. She knew she wouldn't use it, but it gave her some sense of security. If anything, it'd be used as a distraction. He rubbed his eyes and stared at her. She thought he looked kinda confused.

"Well..." she started, but she found she was straining to find the words. Her mind was blank. "Now that we have that cleared up...you're not going to crazy and try to kill me...or yourself, are you?"

"Me, trying to kill you? That wasn't-"
"Oh yeah!?" Nika was fuming. She pointed to her cheek; it was gaining an ugly purple bruise.
"That's a talented bruise," he agreed.
"Oh, hell, you're trying to tell me it wasn't your hand that hit me? Hmmm?" She tapped her foot impatiently against the sewer floor. Her attitude seemed so matron-like at that moment.

---

Scout was panting but her head was clear now, her mind ringing with a single thought: It's over. Her mouth broke into a cheerful smile.

"We won! It's over, we won!" she shouted, happily excitement filing her heart. It was a sight that seemed sadly ironic: a child amongst a battlefield, jumping, throwing a stuffed animal in the air and waving to other soldiers.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
Damien let out a long sigh. "It's finally over. I don't particularly enjoy fighting."

Damien walked down the stairs. He noticed the resistance fighters everywhere, laying on the ground. Many were bandaged, some had lost limbs. Blood was everywhere, making the outpost a crimson swamp. Men screamed in pain and cried from their wounds. Damien's head filled with the noises of pain, and his eyes started to fill up with the color of blood. He ran out the gates in to the nearly empty subway battlefield.

He saw all of his friends in the field. He went over to check on Rune. "How are you feeling Rune?"

Gray Claw

Member!
Reaction score
"No, it wasn't me," said Adrian. "It was him."
"What do you mean him?! You were the only one there!" Nika replied in disbelief.
"Him, the drone. It was...well, you knew they pumped me with drugs didn't you? It gave me a multiple personality thing. But he's gone. I'm not gonna do anything."

Nikoleta sighed. A trigger happy brother was the last thing she needed besides the war that seemed to be dying down.

"Kay then," seemingly reluctant, she extended a hand to Adrian and helped him get up. "Alright, the outpost isn't far, we should be there in about 10-15 minutes. It's kinda funny, I thought I heard some explosions...anyway, the sooner we get there, the better. I'll have some explaining to do...and so do you," she finished and let out a deep sigh. "You know, it's kinda funny to see someone dear to you after so long, isn't it? Tell me, do you remember anything about our parents, or life before the facility? Anything at all?" she inquired as they began to walk in the direction of the closest outpost.

((Note: This post was written using the combined efforts of Kitty and Gray Claw. Now, excuse Kitty while she goes and strangles Gray for being a lazy bum and refusing to reply. :susp ))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The mists began to gather into a shivering mass of crimson mist that seemed like a blob of jelly. The form slowly condensed into the form of a man, finalizing as he took a deep breath. Veins ran across the man's body that were engorged by blood and dissolved metals. While he had no physical form, this was merely a metaphysical representation of his current status.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
Damien went back into the outpost after judging that Rune was ok. He suddenly looked around in horror. His eyes darted about in confusion and sorrow. "Raphael! Raphael! Where are you!" Damien called aloud as he dashed about the pit of death. He spotted someone who looked like Raphael in the corner huddled up with a blanket about him. He rushed over to see if he was alright.

Raphael didn't respond when Damien nudged him. He nudged him again, only harder this time. His head only flopped to the side when he nudged him that time. There was a trickle of blood flowing from his mouth down his chin. Damien fell to one knee and started to sob. Why did this have to happen to me. The only person I knew, my only connection. Where do I go now???

He got up and started to walk back towards the gate and his other friends.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Rune twitched a littl. There was still lifeblood in him.

"Ugh..."

He rose up on his elbows, coughing up blood.

"Holy hell... someone get a firehose, I'm flamin' hot..."

Rune lapsed back into unconciousness.

OOC: SOrry for not posting much. Testing is up, so yeah....

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
Damien rushed over to Rune to check on him. "He's losing blood, we need to get him serious medical attention." He picked him up and took him to a medic.

"I'll get on it right away," replied the medic after Dhrenzen explained the situation to him.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Runes eyes opened momentarily.*

Rune: Feel... like shit.... anyone got painkillers?... Or a ton of ice?...

*Rune, once again, lapses back into unconciousness.*