Assault against test facility 13

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Rune hoped both that there was and wasn't power on the tracks. If there was power, they'd be in danger. If there wasn't power, Mindblaze would be a puddle of mostly-jello. (OOC: I think Jello is going to be the running joke here...). Still, they could wear rubber gloves and scrape Mindblaze down the tracks to suck out the power so they'd be in less danger. And if a train happened to be coming their way, at least Mindblaze would be the first to die.

"Well, is there power?"

Kitty

Reaction score
((Yeah, that's true XD I always really get into RPing. For me it's more about the char to char interaction that fighting, and I try to make my characters believeable. ^____________^ Or am I getting too deep here?))

Scout did what Rune said. She trotted towards the entrance, then up the stairs. She went up cautiously, crouching down. The street was still emtpy, and a disaster, but the sick feeling of distrust hadn't left her yet.

She'd never tried fore-sight, or clairvoyance, she hadn't been trained in it. They never taught her how to. The tried to imagine soldiers, running. Didn't work.

She tried again, this time, she tried to imagine a particular person...but all she could think of was haze, was he already dead?

By that time she got frustrated. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. But...oh, yeah, that's how they made her feel - frustrated. Scared, desperate. She tried to hold on to the feeling, to track its source. They were definately nearby. Not too close, but they would be there any minute if they hurried along.

She turned around and ran back to the rest of the group.

"They're coming closer," she announced, sounding proud to be of importance. "Not too close but they could be near any minute...and I even thought I might've heard a helicopter, or something else that was big."

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
Damien let out a roar of frustration. "We can't sit around here all day. If we do, then they'll most definitly catch us. Here my gun is metal, would we be able to tell if it still holds a charge by that?"

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
(( XD You're in charge of this RP ;) You should just satiate Tacitus' willingness to absorb all that electrical power by giving it to him :p ))

*Gabriel has nothing but time on his hands and greivance to give himself. He'd done things, true forcibly, but he'd done those things he promised never to do, nonetheless. Had he been behind the accident? Even he doesn't quite know. He doesn't care, yay or nay, to that, however. He just sits...contemplates... What is that ruckus, anyway? Even his supressed Sentinal senses can hear...feel it... It must be nearby... Are the guards coming? His cell is so secluded...that they'd never come here unless ordered. Gabriel's never seen it, though. He doesn't know where he is.*

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( Alright Tacticus, it's got electricity, but not much because it's abandoned and trains haven't been on it for nearly 2 years ))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Goody, we can get on our way.

And Kitty, you are not getting in too deep. There is no such thing as getting in "too deep". Unless you begin to think about it all day long and dream about it all night. Then you might be having unhealthy obsessions. I would know.

BoT:

Rune takes up Damiens gun. He closes his eyes, feeling along it.

"Should be good."

Rune aims down at the tracks and fires the gun. As the bullet hits the track, sparks fly out, much more than normal.

"It's powered, Mindblaze. Get to work, because we need to evac ASAP," Rune said. Turning to Scout, he asked, "Are you sure it was a heli? Was it actually a whirring noise, or something else?"

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
"Raphael, what kinds of weapons does the government use? I've been in that holding cell for about the last 10 years, so I don't know what they use now."

"Speaking of the test facility, there was an scientist that I remember who was against the project. They threw him in a holding cell, and he's probably still there today. We have to help him! Rune I don't remember fighting the guards in the street. What did I do? I might be able to save him if I have powers."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Rune looked at Damien.

"You killed them. bad. Something happened to you, you changed or something. Morphed into another being. And really tore them up. I don't remember much, I was majorly pissed off at the time."

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
"Raphael, did you see what happened to me?" Raphael hesitated. "You must tell me what happened!!" he screamed.

"It was very frightful. First these holes appeared on your back, then black things came out, and the folded out into wings. Your eyes glowed red, and you killed all those guards. You flew around. Then... then you bit Rune in the neck. From the look of things, you may be a vampire."

"I don't know if I can sprout my wings again, but I'll try. We have to rescue that scientist, he may be able to help us." Walking to the top of the stairs, he closed his eyes and focused his energy. A disguisting noise of ripping flesh sounded within his body. The wings grew again, just like the first time. Turning to the group he said, "I'll be back with the professor soon, I'll catch up."

Damien then flew away towards the testing facility.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
(( :p I was actually thinking that your characters didn't know he was against the project. It would make for some interesting story elements, really. Meh. It's up to you. By-and-By...I'm sneaking on at work, so don't expect much in the sense of a reply from me...especially as it's really slow connection.))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Mindblaze sits on the tracks as giddy as a school girl, giggling away as he scoots along the tracks with his ass, sparks coursing up through his body with small jolts. He seems to be ignoring the others, making corny jokes as he goes, "Well isn't this a shocking turn of events!"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: ROFL!

BoT:

Rune smiled at the sight of the giddy Mindblaze.

"At least one of us here is happy. C'mon, let's go."

Rune leads the rest of the group down the tracks, watching out for trains running and the listening for the heavy thudding of soldier's boots.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Its always fun to see a genocidal maniac act like a schoolgirl from time to time. You KNOW they all do it.))

Mindblaze just scooted away, following oddly both behind them, and scooting and scouting along before them. He seemed to have split himself in two, for the time, to gather mor eenergy from the tracks, or maybe to make sure no current made it's way in between to harm those that traveled there. Regardless, any before or after him would be safe from the charge in it's entirety, and all the while Mindblaze just kept scooting along, giddy as a schoolgirl.

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( Yay! Crimson gas acting like a school girl ))

Landing outside of the door, he folded his wings in and stepped inside. He walked through the dimly lit corridors, oddly unihabited. Rune must have killed most of the guards. He peered into the holding cells and saw horribly mutated specimens. I was lucky I didn't turn out like them. He then saw the scientist curled up in the corner of a cell, and went to the bars. In the prison-like cells, the doors were well made.

"Scientist!" he commanded. "How can I get you out of here?"

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*218? Why had he come back? The burlac sack jossles, slightly, as Gabriel looks forward. The first thought that occurs to him is that the last experiment has come back to kill him. This brings a slight smirk to his face. He doesn't even know where his cell is...let alone what it looks like. When Gabriel speaks, his voice is hoarse.*

I do not know.

*Gabriel's feathered, white wings continue to try to find a comfortable position. It's nigh impossible shackled as they are. The fact that he'd talked at all seems strange in his mind. Then again...he believes a quick end is better than starvation. Within the sack that covers his head, his eyes are closed, lips chapped, and nostrils dry.*

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
"I'll try to rip the bar doors off." Gripping the bars with his hands, he pulled with his entire strength. The doors wouldn't budge. Looking at a dead guard near him, he saw two guns. They were revolvers. He picked them both up. He then shot at the lock on the gun and broke it off. The door swung open and he walked in. He took the sack off of the scientist's head and asked, "What is your name? What did you do in this facility? How can I help you?" He helped the doctor up and walked out of the cell.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My name is Gabriel Hartz Fellower. I aided in the success of expirements 200 - 218, but I started working here much earlier than that.

*Gabriel's eyes remain closed, a thick coating of muckus (commonly refered to as sleep) sticking his lashes together. As he speaks, thin patches of skin stick and tear. He has a cut in his lip, possible from being chapped, with a trickle of blood coming down. It's in the exact center of his lower lip. The last question intriques Gabriel.*

Tell me...what ever happened to 217...? Codename Scout.

((NOTE: I'm having a bit of fun with story elements. If you don't like, you may inform me.))

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( No, it's fine with me. Plot developments are always welcomed ))

"She's doing fine. She has amazing mind powers. You said you were successful with test subjects 200 - 218. Did you change me to who I am?"

Seeing the doctor's chapped lips he took a bottle of water and gave it to the doctor. "Here, drink this."

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Gabriel takes his fill of water, but he does so out of an autonomic response. He has no idea why 218 is being this nice to him, after everything that has been done. The scientist allows Damien to lead him back to where the others are. As he's effectively blind and very much shackled, there's nothing he can do. He keeps his eyes closed and doesn't even try to remove the sleep. His unkempt hair looks the tangled mess as it hands nearly halfway down his back.*

I had a hand in all the subjects. I started to actually work on the subjects after 199 failures. I suppose that means I did change you into what you are, now.