Assassin build

necrocomacon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey does any 1 have any godly asn builds i have lvl 99 barbs and sorc and im gonna try to start a ssassin and good builds;)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay, if you actually *read* this, I will be surprised. I will respond to you're answering this question, even if it takes a few days. Here's the question, what kind of build? PvP or PvM?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No prob. BTW, in case its not on my sig, my acnts are UsagiLover[DAE], Treus, usagilover[sod], and bamthedoc. All those are USWest.

Anyway, the most common build I've seen for PvP is a trap assassin. They can rock as long as a sorc or zon doesn't come along. The best way to deal with them is HOPE either they don't come along or seriously build up res and absorb. But I have a Sorc and a Zon that even then mop the floor with all assassins I've come across :D , no offense to assassin lovers out there. But a trap build should get you to a good start. If you need more detail, don't be afraid to ask. I'll check my assassin and give you more detail for skill if you do.

DrakenX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a lvl 44 assassian and i think i already screwed her over. I have 12 in both burst of speed and claw mastery. 8 in shadow master, 1 in tiger, and 5 in dragon claw. i was wondering if assassins with NO skill points in traps can still work?:confused: :confused: :confused:

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nope only martial arts duelers that work... are the completely bugged ones... :p

trapsins aren't too bad... most use lightning sentry... problem with that is when u duel someone with max resist using tgods... not gonna do much damage...

when dueling with a trapsin... have martial arts at disposal too... i'd recommend tigerstrike - dragon talon... using this combo with lightning sentry is a good combo...

remember, mindblast - mindblast - mindblast!

w/o MB, trappers can't do jack.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, I'd go with the recommendations here. Still, watch out for Sorcs and Zons because they tend to be able to avoid traps pretty well. MB can be your opponents bain when timed right, kinda like the Pally's FoH skill.

Sorcs tele is just too fast for MB and LS, and Zons just stay too far away and MS you to death.