Armegeddon

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Well, fire sorc's are generally just mfers, for pindle, meph, etc.

A druid doesn't make a good mfer, and because of the "odd" pattern of armeggedon it will be harder to hit the bosses.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yea, I wanted to make him to have fun. To try something new, as in, a non cookie cutter build, you know? I'm quite pleased with the amount of fun I'm having.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Well the main thing is to have fun.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Armageddon isnt accurate and thats why you may find it worthless but it's not. Maybe if you try to be closer, because the full damage is when the comets hit the creature, you will see how useful it can be. It has average damage and maximum so it's worth to use.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It also has spalsh I think. I was leveling my druid eariler and a one of the comets hit something, everything took 3/4 life (a fetish boss and his minions) from a 2300-2600 or so damage comet from my Armegeddon skill. I can't remember exact damage ATM, so yea. That could also be the average fire damage per second after the comet impacts the ground, too.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, I have a friend who made a geddon druid and he was doing close to 15k or so a hit.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Umm, well he might of had 1 gc, I dunno but I doubt he had more than +7 to skills.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
15k is quite nice damage. That's when you need a Conviction Merc (EftA, anyone?) to get those damn immunes.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wow. Imma level my druid some more tonight. I want to reign fire from the sky and destory stuff. It's a really fun spell, challenging a little bit too. Something all spells should have I think. :D

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, Kao, I got EftA to work, too bad the server is down. Meh.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont remember the name, but there is a unique elite item (a hammer) which gives 8 to all elemental skills to the druid. I think armageddon will be really nice once having this item. It requires lvl 80 or around this number.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
It's called thundershaker and it's +7.

It's too handed though.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Earthshaker?

Yea, a good 7+ to all elemental skills. But not many aster bonuses.

I'd rather use HoTo+SS or Lidless. But I might buy one on the side, just for the damage. Also smacxking things with a very powerful Maul sounds fun!