Are u gettin WOW

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Paying monthly isn't bull, it's good marketing. And they need a constant feed to update the servers. Common sense.

-Sakuhta

DeKota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Oath
y did a couple people say that there was going to be a monthly fee, y are people predicting 1? you guys say that but wheres your proff, if you havent read from swooper or the other guy the game and story line you need to, plus previews from other, becuse its like DIOBLO 2 just better grafics, alot better, and different stroy line and that bs, if its made by the same people as dioblo 2 and wc3 then its probly not goin to have a monthly fee and be on b.net
Tell me what MMORPG stands for.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
ya im kinda pissed you have to pay, if you didnt have to pay i would definitely buy it

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
My wallet can’t handle two monthly fees at the same time and since xbox live will probably be cheaper and can use more than one game with out additional fee I will have to chose xbox live sorry blizzard but ill have to let you down

yay post # 50

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well...i am gonna tell you what it will be....remeber star wars galaxies , or the .....earth and beyond htey , both had a monthly fee...so they both got hacked...and now there are "illigal" servers so you cna play without playing...same is gonna happand to wow.....

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well...i am gonna tell you what it will be....remeber star wars galaxies , or the .....earth and beyond htey , both had a monthly fee...so they both got hacked...and now there are "illigal" servers so you cna play without playing...same is gonna happand to wow.....

Minnesota

Reaction score
It just doesnt sound as fun (in my opinion) compared to the previous WC's. Plus the montly cost, for a game... nah. I really hope that FT wasnt the last WC game they make (other than WOW). WC is totally awesome.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yea I'm going to get it aswell.

Maelstorm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is stupid , i mena paying 10$ each month to play a game....didin't we pay enought when you bought it ? and why the **** cna't blizz make a free server...i mean w3/diablo/sc etc are ALL free.....i like MMORPG , but i will not play one for witch you ahve to pay each month.....

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
ofcoursxe ill get it i want to beta test it to and im already applied for the latest everquest beta :)

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
at first i was like N O WAY AM I PAYing a monthly fee. but then i dled the previews. it looks to cool to pass up, well ill try it and see

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aeris22
its already out i say a ad in Eletronic gaming monthly selling it for like i think it was 40 some odd dollars
You DUMBASS!

Oh ya, now why did I post. Oh yes, I'm definetly getting WoW, I don't care if you have a monthly fee because Blizzard makes it and I know if you're paying to play the service will be much better and faster, or at least it better be. Gogo WoW!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Aeris22
its already out i say a ad in Eletronic gaming monthly selling it for like i think it was 40 some odd dollars
Dude you're retarted