Are u gettin WOW

Beef246

Member!
Reaction score
I would only but it if they never had a monthly im only 15 so i cant really afford 2 pay 2 play games i can just buy 1 evry so often:(

mcho

Reaction score
Website
www.wc3net.com
if i have to.....BUY the game AND pay monthly
i might not get it...unless buying the game gives you like 4~5months for wat it's worth

DeKota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bonz
as far as i can see WOW (world of warcraft) is gonna be the same as EQ in the way that it is gonna be like $10 to buy but it is gonna be like $20 a month.) And i here the only diff between EQ and WOW, is gonna be the warcraft charters. WoW is only comming out because of EQ you gotta look at this from the busness side of things. EQ is the best selling game of all time(Becides Pong). Blizzard (and all other companys) Are trying to keep up to EQ(The game that never ends(hint: WORLD of warcraft)) the WORL of Warcraft dill be a sumlatied would where you can't die(Just like EQ) but don't get me rong

I WILL DEFFENETLY BUY IT . (i allread have EQ and all it's expantions)

Wow, you have a lot to learn besides spelling if you think WoW is gonna be like EQ. Yes, I agree that Blizz is making an MMORPG because of EQ's success, but it's not going to be THAT much alike. For starters, WoW is only going to have like 4 different races. EQ already has like 16, and EQ2 is gonna have even more. And for classes, WoW will only have a fraction of an amount of EQ's classes. EQ2 will have 48 classes when it comes out. And, prolly the most upsetting reason why I probably won't buy WoW is because they aren't having any NE. I wanna make a ****in ranger, but **** that.

L

laughin

Originally posted by DeKota
I probably won't buy WoW is because they aren't having any NE. I wanna make a ****in ranger, but **** that.
sorry to tell you this but NE is actually going to be a playable race in the game,
but for the ranger class, you might be out of luck there. They do have a hunter class though.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wow/townhall/classes.shtml

This should be proof enough

And by the way I am going to buy it, I just hope the monthly fee isn't going to be to expensive. Even though I might end up playing anyway. Just look through Blizzards site it looks so great.

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
I will bye it, it looks awsome! If the monthly fee is too high i at least wanna try it out!

Lizard17

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm getting this game no doubt about it the 1st day it comes out..
and for those people that say that its going to be like diablo2, its nothing like diablo2. I don't think i can think of a MMORPG game that is free to play online. And if that is going to help the game be hack free then hell yes ill be glad to pay the fee

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
i dont think the fee is gonna be too high! 20$ is too much! round 5-10$ a month is ok!!!

i have never played a pay2play game! is 5-10$/month just wish and dreams?

(i don´t gonna buy it the first day its out in stores! im going to buy it befour and have it in my mailbox the first day. then i may be the first player online MOAHAHAHahhahahahaHAHAHa)

Oath

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
y did a couple people say that there was going to be a monthly fee, y are people predicting 1? you guys say that but wheres your proff, if you havent read from swooper or the other guy the game and story line you need to, plus previews from other, becuse its like DIOBLO 2 just better grafics, alot better, and different stroy line and that bs, if its made by the same people as dioblo 2 and wc3 then its probly not goin to have a monthly fee and be on b.net