Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
Im not

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill be pissed if there is a fee, but if this game keeps up with blizzard standards its gonna b worth every penny

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
Hell ya im getting it, first day it comes out.. anyway there is a fee i looked at blizzard.com Faqs and it said they would have a monthly fee but they havent decided how much yet

SiN)Hell_Dragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok i have seen on other posts that it is like everquest.
First of all if it is play everquest,IT #$%#ING SUCKS. i got the full online game of everquest from sum mag yesterday and it is just totally strange i mean TOTALLY!!!!!!!!

Final Conclusion: If its anything like everquest DO NOT GET IT!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Ghetto_Rap_Masta
When is it comming out?? and is it a sort of game you download of a site or a game you buy in stores??
Blizzard decided not to set a release date yet (wise decision if you ask me, they always are a few years late [literally] everytime they set a releace day). Im guessing early-mid 2004. And you will buy it in stores, and will also have a small montyly fee after your first month.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
its already out i say a ad in Eletronic gaming monthly selling it for like i think it was 40 some odd dollars

SEX_TOY

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am definitely getting it!!! No Questions asked!!! Well the monthly has to be reasonable.
^
^
^

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
My god, i think these pay to play online games are a deases to the gaming community.
What the ****! You just paided over 50 bucks for a game and then they want you to fork over 10 bucks or more a month to play the damn game, thats pathetic!
Diablo 2 and LOD arnt pay to play, why cant WOW be on battle.net too? oh wait i know why, because Blizzard is a money sucking leech that just wants more money.

Pay to play games are for people that dont get outside enough for have a very anti-social life and i dont care what u say.

Bonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.billco.itgo.com
as far as i can see WOW (world of warcraft) is gonna be the same as EQ in the way that it is gonna be like $10 to buy but it is gonna be like $20 a month.) And i here the only diff between EQ and WOW, is gonna be the warcraft charters. WoW is only comming out because of EQ you gotta look at this from the busness side of things. EQ is the best selling game of all time(Becides Pong). Blizzard (and all other companys) Are trying to keep up to EQ(The game that never ends(hint: WORLD of warcraft)) the WORL of Warcraft dill be a sumlatied would where you can't die(Just like EQ) but don't get me rong

I WILL DEFFENETLY BUY IT . (i allread have EQ and all it's expantions)