Are they contructing D3

Assassin_X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is that true that they are making diablo 3 game or is it just a rumor to have fun chatting about d3?

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol.. they will never make d3... untill maybe 2019

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
if i remeber right, blizzard isnint gana make a d3. if its made it will be with another company...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
no i doubt -if- its made, itll be made by a diff company. just by a different team from blizz (since the O.G's quit)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I wouldent talk to soon, as long as diablo2 still lives, they will continue to let people play, and if it gets kinda low, they throw in patched, take the 1.10 patch, hacking horbbliy happedns and ppl left (ALOT OF PPL) and so bam patch... Just go along with it, when ppl stop playing even with patches thrown out, thats when they will most likey worry about Diablo III (or : Assassin )

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
diablo is a lost cause. Blizzard doesnt really care about it anymore. the only reason that people can still play on battle.net is because people keep buying d2/lod... Blizzard hasent make a patch for d2 since the ice age. they dont need to do anything and they are still making money off it so they just leve it alone. Also thare is no indacation the d3 will even be started to be worked on and the people who would make it are in the middle of making a diffrent game. If blizzard cared about d2 they would be cracking down on dupeing and boting and mhing...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
4 words for you I_Robbie " You are wrong, sir."

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow I_robbie

there r 168 hours in a week.. you played WoW for 169 hours.. GET SUM SLEep1

UnsaNe

Member!
Reaction score
lets face it if they can keep coming out with games like wow, which make money monthly there is no point in making a diablo 3

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I_robbie, your not exactly correct.close. but not exactly...

first off...look at the history of diabloII patches, they always take forever to make a patch...and 1.10 is not that old, they made that fairly recently...

DiabloII is over 4 years old... of corse its not the number 1 selling game anymore, but its still very popular...

"the people that would create it" are not busy right now...since sc:ghost is done. Blizzard North is the group that works on diabloII (as far as pupblic knowledge goes) and i beleive there is no huge working project undergoing there right now.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
Well I herd that blizzard was not going to make another diablo. I dont really know the spacifics so im not going to say im right. thats just what i have herd.

Yes its old. Its very old... If they relly cared they would be working on it right now.

Look at how many patches that they have made for WCIII in the time between now and the last patch they made.

It seems like they are cracking down on people for doing things on wow for stuff that people get away with every day on d2...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well its like this:

diablo 1 is no longer careda bout in blizzard.

Diablo II will take diablo 1's place (ands it well on the verge)

when that happens, is the possibility that a diabloIII would come (not any time soon, but possible)

ive got a feeling that the diablo franchise is not gone, at least not yet...it might not ressurect in the form of DIabloIII, buti m sure well see something more diablo related in the future

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
There will probably never be one...

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
Given the success of D2, Blizzard would be foolish to walk away without giving it a strong thought to make a third. That's just good business sense. They could do what some devs have done --> give the project to a third party to make with Blizz's input and oversight.

If they won't make a third, then they could allow for new levels to be made by third party folks. I'm not talking about mods that change the game's structure, but just changing the layout to add some newness to the places you fight in without allowing for hacking and cheating.

I know people are doing this to diablo, but not on closed B.Net where it would be refreshing.

ZConnor

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
@I Robbie, why release patches if there's nothing to fix? D2 is balanced - Wc3 isnt (wasnt) so they released (small) patches.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Man diablo2:lod was at once the most played online game on earth at a time.. and blizzard would lose soo much if they would not make a 3rd one ..imagine .. A sexy amazon in 3d graphics holding a winforce ... a pwning all that's in her way ... and imagine the fighting sequence that of WoW is really a crappy one .. its soooo very slow ... like the one of NwN