Are there any northrend players?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
From all members here are there any who play Northrend and enter from time to time or often? There are ppl from Europe, thats why im asking and for unknown reason some play azeroth. I'm also asking people who kinda play the realm while still being from another continent. Because im northrend so if there are and you know , you can find me online , we can host custom games or play ladder, play dota, etc. ? Just to see people i know online. Also you can post your account here or in the other 'post your bnet aka thread' but it was so old that i need to see a present list.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Really ? I can some but sorry not good, anyway if they play dota + they are inactive so i can never know from the old post your bnet thread.

Any others? Im going to become inactive here because im tired of making posts for 3 years, I'm so over such discussions of races or whatever, sepecially silly threads. I might only find few (1) northrend players here and since all is custom games and no one watches (ofc this is not replayers where you get mass downloads ) then there is no point in dicussing anything. Although sometimes I happen to post something but that will be rare, otherwise no point. And i dont feel obliged to enter azeroth just 4u.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I think I could probably connect to Northrend without lagging that bad. I did when I played Diablo II on Europe and my ping was pretty ok.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
olIm actually more interested in playing with people who are active and have skill at least for a good team. The people that match it are only Theroy and you Chris (pan is ud). But you are on another server. Oh well I guess we can all make compromises by entering another realm. This means, if you or Theroy WANT , notice im not insisting on it , i told you i have my own realm, but if you want and if im online i can join azeroth only if you are on too.

You have your own aka Chris and would love to make it with a variety of players incuding different races AT, yes i bet you like having in the stats games with different players, well so do i, i would love to have more than 1 person to play with. Well in Northrend i have one AT part and no one else to play with, no other good player to count on for AT, to chat too. So Im trying to increase my friends list and have many people online when I am on too. So i can enter azeroth if you would want an AT but tell me a time so that i dont enter only to check if 2 bf members are online. I guess I can make the exception to enter azeroth for an AT. But in most of the time im at the pc i prefer to be at Northrend so maybe you can enter Northrend in the same way when you know I'll e online there.

So my offer would be when you feel like ATing pm and we can arrange it in Northrend or Azeroth. But let it be - sometimes in Northrend (if you dont lag) and sometiems in Azeroth for whose-ever stats. Im now continuing to add people, but 1stly need a clan, you 2 will be my players from battleforums and for that i'll ignore the realm difference. Im trying to make as many ppl as always to have someone to chat, play AT/solo/Dota right? Oh and the new thing is i used to need to have more friends to host for me but now i have a static ip i can host games yeah!

So Chris, Theroy added to my global friends list as in yes I would play with you no matter what realm. My accounts: Northrend: Impactor (real nickname too, i use Spy as secondary), tspy and Azeroth: TheSpy

ChrisH36

Reaction score
AT-wise: I have a few good ones. Right now I am 3-0 with Melaverde@Azeroth (Human) and GreatfulDead@Azeroth (Random). Melaverde is probably the best player off all my ATs. Once, me him and Dracorex played 9 games of AT. We only lost once, but that was because Dracorex got rushed and we didn't get AA to control the wyverm problem. I also ATed with meiyan@Azeroth (Orc/UD, but better with Orc) a few times, but we aren't that good. However, he is a good 3s support. We once won a game using like 10 demos combined. 2/1 with docs and Burning Oil. Great times for NE.

Yeah, its Okamizu_sama. If I am there and actually respond, then I am ok.

I play as Orc and NE as you know. But I am better with Orc than I am with NE (but then again, NE is hard... I just happen to make up micro on NE for strategy).

Pan is UD but he still rocks. Then again, me and him aren't having the best AT time. And there are games where I question his abilities.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
If i played with you i would want you to be orc unless you like fun so i go elf you go elf xD. I also play 2v2 cg with elf and im not good at all. I play only 1 race you know, elf is my second and in team im so so playing. When i played with Theroy i liked how he even rejuved my units. I also inivs injured ally units who cant escape. + you're talking about 4v4 or 3v3 i dont play that. Maybe for fun just to laugh.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I just play 3v3 for free wins, just because my enemies are stupid. And only win cause of stupid strats against stupid people. I do 2on2 combat a few times, I actually like that mode, feels like solo but isn't solo. To some extent, more fun.

I would definitly play as Orc (considering its the only real race I am good at, NE I am more of a micro fanatic). But just so you know, I am not a fan of bloodlust. Too easy to remove and steal and it takes too many shaman to lust a good amount of units, even with 2 players.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can show you a start i use with my AT part and i can upload a replay just to show you the strats. An orc shoudlnt do lust, i expect him tier 2 even, tier 3 not needed. We once played vs 2 naps (it was hu orc mirror) and since i had 6-7 breakers for the other hu's slow that nap knew that but made lust xD

Ok i'll upload a rep with my At part and i expect these units. We play tier2, i go tier3 in mirror sometimes but generally the game is tier2. Mass casters and his tier2 can own tier3 as fewer units. Also as solo players we dont do newb waiting and massing, we play offensive and kill fast. We dont let them reach t3 or if they do, we ave enough t2 units to own.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, I do play with Tier2 units. The only reason I need T3 is for the same reason you need t3 for your Flying Machines: Upgrads. Whether it would be Arcanite Weapons and Armor or Healing Wards.

Lust is just too easy to dispel and steal. You would be helping them if they had Spell Breakers. Wards they would need to CM, but for that they need to get within range to steal it. Spirit Walkers are fine, especially vs sorcs.

I feel that tauren are resource starvers. It costs 80 gold and 70 wood and 2 food more than a grunt. I mostly try to end the game with Grunts Raiders and Demos, maybe some docs if necessary. Other than that, I can suit your T2 needs. But that still doesn't mean, if we play, that I will get T3 if we REALLY need it.