Are night elves owned by all races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The trick is probably units. Indeed, NE is weakest at the start and crumbles worse to early rushes, but with units, Warden and DH it works.

> NE ToL

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
with a good amount of archers/hunts and a demon hunter you can rush pretty good, Just make sure you have healing items for your demonhunter who will most likley take most of the damage
force fire with the archers is also important

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This should be moved to another forum...it really isn't about orcs.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yah ne does suk imo. they seem to have no real advantages over the other races.
brief recap:
melee:AHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
ranged: so-so but they have nothing special that forces u to use them everytime (fiends anyone)
caster: imo they have the worst poly/inner fire/skellies/cripple/banshee in general/stasis and healing ward/lust. they just cant compete though i do like rejuvenation.
air: decen with hippos that dismount so u have 2 units but chims get owned by any flier and talons do a sad amount of damage though ill give them credit for beating orcz in the air battle.
heros: lvl 6 moves blow. starfall and tranq are easily countered with an immoblizing move and vengeance's spirit thingys can be dispelled.
siege: demolishers and tanx baby!!

they seem to have no MUST HAVE unit other than the chris farley of a mountain giant but he cost too much and id rather have a wyrm any day.

to sum it up:
yup they suk

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NE sux I hate them and love 2 crush them, but an early harass makes me very angry and sometimes unable to expand fast enough (i make towers to prevent this) :D

Fu[k3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea... poor NE definately need a buff.. yea... sucky although giants are good but abolish magic is so gay, people abuse it too much, the first things dryads dispell is scroll of protection, not summons and such, people like to abuse but wisps own

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hmm NE

well try to get hunts as early as possible this will lower your chances of getting defeated during a rush also DH with immolation is a great starting hero for early creeping and killing tier 1 units

NE is actually the second strongest race in the later game HU being the first hipp ryders and chims or bears is devistating to ground and air units.

if you see that your enemy has mass AA get the bears or giants this will cut down on loss of hipps using roar or taunt

Kam_Islash

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
If you hide your Wisps well enough you can avoid having your Lumber harvesters slaughtered in a group.

And buildings that can fight...hella cool.

///

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I think NE can be beaten, but with beastmaster it can be quite difficult. Right now the NE still has some cheeses (wisps, SS, and others); they will be fixed next patch. Right now though, BM + wisps = GG, most of the time.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Warden has all good magics and the DH with metamorph too.The tricky is avoid making many archers if a solo game,make hunts but not so many-better make giants and hyppops,the faeries are very very weak but you may use them too

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
It is easier to just say "BM" instead of Beastmaster. Eventually you will get used to it, and start to do it too. :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Certainly that can be your opinion. Just don't respond to this saying more sh!t about abreviations, that would start to turn into spam. And we all know what happens to spam..... :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimonSims
arent u guys forgeting about the sweet combo with NE? Chims Hiippos, Talons, Dryads and Heros! Almost unbeeatable!
That is if NE isn't destroyed before then. In FFA this can happen, but in other gametypes it isn't a typical combo that comes up.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well lemme tell u the ne deal...ne are very strong as tier 1..they can beat anything...in same amount of food. dont say gunners coz they die. explination? hunts and rifles do extra to exother BUT! the hunt has that bounce attack..so go figure.

if the ne stays at tier 1 and hunts is gonna get trashed becoz as soon as other races advance at tier 2..its murder to hunts. so i upgrade to..archers and talons.

it might seem unbelievvble but few advantages...(they of course researched..bows and 2-1 damage.) 1. u can kill heros very fast..a bit of ff and he is gone before u know. and why? simple archers have a based range of 700...heros got max 600..so go figure..again.

2.plus talons faeir fire make any units cry a river.
3. they are perfect to take out those nasty hunts, casters...
4.if u add a couple giants..is like gg what can i say.

next step for me is...getting chims ...u let me teh to chims..u are soooooooo dead..nothing! can counter the chims..nothing. as long as i got 5-6 hippos with me and my archers and talons...u are toast.

As long as hippos benefit from the chims upgrade...im covered.

the only trick is..tehing to them :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.