Arathi Basin: Simulation of kids runing around snickering because they pulled a flag.

The_Raven7

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ytmnd.com
LOL WE ARE LITTLE SCHOOLCHILDREN TIPTOEING THROUGH THE FOREST PULLING FLAGS OFF OF BUILDINGS WE HAVE AFFECTIONATLY DUBBED "BASES"! EACH TEAM GETS 10 POINTS PER MINUTE!

****ing hell, I haven't played WoW in like 2-3 months, and I come to the new 1.7 with the glorious idea that I will finally be able to AoE moving targets and rack up the honor.

WRONG.

AV and WG have 0 people in them, leaving only this gay ass capture-the-flagish game that you'd expect kindergarteners to invent for recess. Even with a mount, it's a dreadful experience. Horde shaman actually RUN FROM ME, A MAGE, only to come back a minute later to check back up on it again because the chat window has no indicators to say whether a not a base is captured--oops, my bad, IT DOES.

What the hell? Blizzard, when you release a new battlegrounds, make sure that it's a ground you have BATTLES in. AB offers a whopping battle every 10 minutes. Yay, two HK after 20 minutes of running around pulling flags.

Looks like I'll be playing DotA for another 6 months until 1.8 comes out. :hbut

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
they took domination from the original unreal tournament (UT99) and took a huge shit on it.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it will die eventually when everyones exalted, few people getting there already.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
The_Raven7 said:
Yay, two HK after 20 minutes of running around pulling flags.
I get maybe 75hk each time i go in, im 35 sham. :rolleyes

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The_Raven7 said:
LOL WE ARE LITTLE SCHOOLCHILDREN TIPTOEING THROUGH THE FOREST PULLING FLAGS OFF OF BUILDINGS WE HAVE AFFECTIONATLY DUBBED "BASES"! EACH TEAM GETS 10 POINTS PER MINUTE!

****ing hell, I haven't played WoW in like 2-3 months, and I come to the new 1.7 with the glorious idea that I will finally be able to AoE moving targets and rack up the honor.

WRONG.

AV and WG have 0 people in them, leaving only this gay ass capture-the-flagish game that you'd expect kindergarteners to invent for recess. Even with a mount, it's a dreadful experience. Horde shaman actually RUN FROM ME, A MAGE, only to come back a minute later to check back up on it again because the chat window has no indicators to say whether a not a base is captured--oops, my bad, IT DOES.

What the hell? Blizzard, when you release a new battlegrounds, make sure that it's a ground you have BATTLES in. AB offers a whopping battle every 10 minutes. Yay, two HK after 20 minutes of running around pulling flags.

Looks like I'll be playing DotA for another 6 months until 1.8 comes out. :hbut
Your PuGs obviously have no idea how to defend if this is actually how it is.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
AV and WSG were great.
AB - BAD

I enjoyed AV because it was a complete onward war slaughter on my realm.
WSG was totally fun using all sorts of gadgets from my Engy profession.
AB - Why blizzard?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
well, i still like WSG more than AB. AB isnt totally bad, but it's not very good. i dont really tend to pvp like i used to when i was active, ive decayed a lot.