Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if that is the case, there souldnt have been half the war3 mods.

me, silyntrage and zaku sometimes didnt need to be nice to get where we got.

BTW, how the hell does not being good at the game but "knowing" alot about it not pretty much making u look stupid. your good at the game cause you know about it. if you know about it you would be good. simply, if u dont have skill why should u run around the war3 boards giving people advice if ur not good. duh!
And I know more than anyone here on thie board about war3.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't have to know a lot about the game to copy someone who plays good. All they have to do is watch replays and copy.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah but this board is about warcraft 1,2,3 and wow.

anyone can say togo dryads and bears vs rifles and casters, and not be able to do it effectivlly. There is a difference between knowing about the warcraft and being good at it when you level 20 and don't know that in warcraft 2 you had to harvest oil. :)

Do I have something against you? Not really other than your attitude towards the site and its members the last 8 months.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesus war2 is an old game. I remember playing it a long time ago. My friend and I were really good.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
the postion would most likely go to Pan, or me
I doubt it, you guys both said a big fuck you to the forums and the members. I Don't think either of you deserve to get it back, and I would hope the admins think that as well.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
why, we have a freedom of expression. that is the only thing u have against me, cause u cant have the arguement that i left, becuase cort has already left twice and came back right to the admin position agian. only difference is i speak my mind, and I end up telling you things u dont want to hear cause i make observations about certain problems you cant seem to accept

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'm just saying you shit on the place and then decide you want to come back. I like you, but I don't think you deserve a staff postion.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
what problems? your problem with not having developed enough skill in all your time of playing to be confident enough not to get your feeling hurt by other for being a member of a site that hosts hax?

oh yeah thats right a person who can post viable strategies and tell you where to get the latest no-cd crack couldnt possibly exist.

Zaku

Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
I doubt it, you guys both said a big **** [Was bypassed] you to the forums and the members. I Don't think either of you deserve to get it back, and I would hope the admins think that as well.
Hey good job on showing what a great mod you are, by not knowing the rule about bypassing the censor...

And still, none of you know why I really left. So screw you forged.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
He left because he was too sexy for his pants.

I agree with Forged.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
man I wish I could just quote the whole page

Very nice guys, this is warcraftforums.com, where ppl are fighting over mod and staff positions and getting along very nicely.

and I have no arguement over either Pan or Zaku being War3 Section mod

edit

The guy doesn't know what he is talking about.
And your power-hungry.

I do know what Im talking about.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
what problems? your problem with not having developed enough skill in all your time of playing to be confident enough not to get your feeling hurt by other for being a member of a site that hosts hax?

oh yeah thats right a person who can post viable strategies and tell you where to get the latest no-cd crack couldnt possibly exist.
I have gotten over the hax shit, and u would have known that if u knew what your talking about but you don't. That is the only arguement u have and its not even valid. I didnt leave because of hacks. hacks were a minute factor in why i left. I wouldn't have stayed a year and a ahlf then decide out of the blue ill leave cause of the hacks. ppl like u are another reason i left, but not the entire reason. I had personal shit to deal with got it? So you can go take an extension cord, and hang yourself. save the world of your stupidity.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
I don't know what is going to happen now. BF has been down for almost 2 months, and I have definitely moved onto other things. I suppose it happened when Battleforums went down, because I simply lost interest in WC3. I didn't have very many obligations to play anymore.

I still would like to hang around I guess, but as of now, I have "retired" until a new patch is worth downloading. I just thought you guys would want to hear it from me, that I have officially "retired".

That doesn't necessarily mean I am out of the scene. Before Bforums went down, I was working on a "Battleforums Bot". We could definitely use this for advertising once I release it. I have a feeling we are gonna need it. :p
http://216.55.154.39/bf/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69479

Times running out there's like three days left According to the red I suggest you make up your mind.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive pmed him about that issue while ago Theroy, and still no response + hes not on MSN nor AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.