Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
quit feeding his ****ing ego u bunch of kiss asses. he hated this site he bashed it and its members cuase it didnt suit his self proclaimed superiority, then he influences other members of the site to be the same way, and now he just wants to waltz on back like nothing happened. while the same members he bash's on stayed loyal and promoted the site in there account info's, sites, etc.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
So was i with Pan i think he's the guy who will become my part in teams since he doesnt intend to finish soon. And it is time to continue our FFAs or solo games.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't do anything with pan if I don't know his name. And noone here knows my name.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Samsara
*looks at record*
nope no AT or clan affiliation or even logged on in the past couple months. get off d2.

oh and DM im pretty sure there are alot of people willing to AT wit ya if you look harder on our clan. the only reason i dont AT with you is HU+HU sucks balls against almost anything.
yes double hu is pretty crap i must admit. ud + ud can be a hard match to play also. me and aragorn were struggling cause ghouls get owned hard in AT and fiends are rather stupid units and get owned by tier3

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yeah orcs and Ne are imo the best races to ally up with, but UD seems to be the short end of the stick when it comes to 2v2 games as i dont really think they add anything to the team other than the auras.

great solo race though.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
UD owns in team games. I don't know what you are talking about.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
name one good contribution it adds to a team other than dual auras.

human gives you spell control and brilliance. orc gives you the best meatshield in the game and some great casters. and Ne gives you an edge early into the game with huntress and dryads and ends with a high level trueshot and chimaeras.

Zaku

Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
Unlikelly unless argon comes back, or N_ gets the staff postion...

If aragorn leaves, the postion would most likely go to Pan, or me. ^_______^ But pan has the best chance.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh come on it's not the time or place to discuss who will become staff member! If Aragorn doesnt return I promise to do the FFA arrangements like Aragorn did before. Dont they miss you guys?Thats why i want to know who still plays.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
cheap: not to mention how NE comes in with amazing aoe with FOK, and entangle is an early game killer. along with amazing antiair with archers and hippo riders that owns in team.

as for staff, I am only around to help out, so if i dont get a positon i doubt i will stay.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Unlikelly unless argon comes back, or N_ gets the staff postion...
I dont play alot and Pan is better than me.

Oh come on it's not the time or place to discuss who will become staff member! If Aragorn doesnt return I promise to do the FFA arrangements like Aragorn did before. Dont they miss you guys?Thats why i want to know who still plays.
Good to see FFA will still go on, so when are we going to have one? When more ppl come back?

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
as for staff, I am only around to help out, so if i dont get a positon i doubt i will stay.
you need a staff posistion to help out?

i think waiting untill the forums are running back to normal is a good idea before making any big discisions , since we might roll back to april again after its back on its own server.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
you need a staff posistion to help out?
Obviously u have something against me cause at every step whatever happens you always fight me.

Yes I do. There is so little a normal memebr can do except bitch to those who are higher up. obviously.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought of 'In what way to contribute to become a staff.Obviously more than what you do as a mod.' But if making Pan a staff is the only way that such a strong player who still plays warcraft to stay in BFs i DO vote for him. I asked you also for another reason - because I think the forums can be supported moderated etc. only by people who dont leave this game.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
People shouldn't be modded just because of how good they are at the game. It should be based on the knowledge you have the game and how well you know things. You shouldn't be an ass most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.