Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I never said anything about me becomming a mod. I modded at whaturmuva's site until he de-modded me for no reason, and then I had revenge by posting gay #### all over their site. Good times, good times.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
I never said anything about me becomming a mod. I modded at whaturmuva's site until he de-modded me for no reason, and then I had revenge by posting gay #### all over their site. Good times, good times.
Just shows how immature you can be sometimes. You left just because you got de-modded -.-

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got de-modded unfairly. They replaced me with some other guy, and it was wrong for then to do that. The site was getting no where, so there was no point on staying there.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
ignorant? u wish. tie cement bricks to your feet and jump in a lake and save the world of ur stupidity.

ok gg no re

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I'm don't really care about Pan because I never seen him on before. If the mods are quiting war3, will there be new mods? Seems a little pointless to me to mod a game you don't' play. Oh well..
That I could become a mod of the war3 night elf section? I post a lot there.

GEE GEE hypocrite ((see void page 2 "do you think" for details))

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I knew you were joking :) my account is MagicalFairy. By the way are you here to stay now? or at least for a little while until it becomes flooded with members again?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i will stay permanently if i can get a position again, if not im gone after a bit

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against you being a war3 mod here Pan.

But now your acting like Andrew who left GSX just because he wasnt a mod anymore.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I also left GSX because they called me a spammer for saying I Agree. when they were spamming more than me and didn't do a thing about it..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The thing is, there is no point to me staying as a normal memebr. BF jsut doesnt tickle me anymore. but if i were to be a staff member i could actualy help out which I would be glad to do. especialy since aragorn isnt taking his break from war3, and i know my shit.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan does know a lot about warcraft 3 guys, and he has been a mod before so when the site comes back up you probably could get a position, especially since a few mods probably left.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats why i ask people if are still playing warcraft. I need good parts for AT and good opponents to play with. Also since many of us here from BFs are in xCKx i noticed some changes in the shamies like for example Torubu to who i owe a victory for me .

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I know a lot of stuff too. We are like brothers.
*looks at record*
nope no AT or clan affiliation or even logged on in the past couple months. get off d2.

oh and DM im pretty sure there are alot of people willing to AT wit ya if you look harder on our clan. the only reason i dont AT with you is HU+HU sucks balls against almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.