Aragorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
heh I think argon is coming back, but I haven't talked to him in a couple of days.

Or are you telling argon the rest of the people have left him?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people have quit War3, and a lot have left Aragorn. Aragorn said he is leaving too, by the beginning of next school year I believe. As for me, I still play War3.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe Aragorn has quit war3 after BF was down

Havent talked to him for a very long time, nor Dark Mage.

Torubu and Edd still plays, but I dont think Torubu will come back to BF.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just for everyone to know, I will always be here.. Aragorn told me he quit too..

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
meh, I'm just happy to see this place back right now. Why'd he quit google didn't deindex and I give the domain a week tops to get back then another week and bf will be back to normal my Theory anyways.

I dislocated my finger I swear. It ****ing kills.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
YEah, BF will be back like normal, and I will be happy. I think he quit because he was bored or something.

Reaction score
well i'll be on warcraft to but i will most likely play customs more then ladder. i guess it is a happy momment but a lot of people are quitting wc so i dont know.
if anyone wants to play a game or two, then holla at
CN.Derz

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't know what is going to happen now. BF has been down for almost 2 months, and I have definitely moved onto other things. I suppose it happened when Battleforums went down, because I simply lost interest in WC3. I didn't have very many obligations to play anymore.

I still would like to hang around I guess, but as of now, I have "retired" until a new patch is worth downloading. I just thought you guys would want to hear it from me, that I have officially "retired".

That doesn't necessarily mean I am out of the scene. Before Bforums went down, I was working on a "Battleforums Bot". We could definitely use this for advertising once I release it. I have a feeling we are gonna need it. :p

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think you will ever come back because every patch that comes out you think it sucks because it is not perfect for you. The game will never be perfect, so jus tplay it the way it is.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Wow i just found this site ((thanks borednerd))

so yeah im off to my Human Castle to go brood to myself.

And yes i felt that having BF not there for me impact my war3 schedule ALOT hell i even stopped playing for a month. Hopefully all of us will get into the habit of getting better. i know pan is :)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
That has to do with this how? Who cares.. have fun in the castle.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Samsara
Wow i just found this site ((thanks borednerd))

so yeah im off to my Human Castle to go brood to myself.

And yes i felt that having BF not there for me impact my war3 schedule ALOT hell i even stopped playing for a month. Hopefully all of us will get into the habit of getting better. i know pan is :)
better? hah im already better than everyone here at battleforums

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
I don't know what is going to happen now. BF has been down for almost 2 months, and I have definitely moved onto other things. I suppose it happened when Battleforums went down, because I simply lost interest in WC3. I didn't have very many obligations to play anymore.

I still would like to hang around I guess, but as of now, I have "retired" until a new patch is worth downloading. I just thought you guys would want to hear it from me, that I have officially "retired".

That doesn't necessarily mean I am out of the scene. Before Bforums went down, I was working on a "Battleforums Bot". We could definitely use this for advertising once I release it. I have a feeling we are gonna need it. :p
Hey everyone, Aragorn is ALIVE! I think I can stay as custom map-mod since thats pretty much what I play when I play war3 nowadays...

Originally posted by Andrew
I think Pan is ignorant and arrogant.
I think not.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm don't really care about Pan because I never seen him on before. If the mods are quiting war3, will there be new mods? Seems a little pointless to me to mod a game you don't' play. Oh well..

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do you have a habit of requesting mod positions? And what mods have quit WC3 other than Aragorn? I think you, my friend, have the problem of ignorance and arrogance, not the previously accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.