APM checker

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard that there is a program that you run in the background to calculate APM, is there anywhere to get this, if so can someone post link?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
There are many programs, but w3chart seems to me the best and cleariest program where everything is given. Forgot the link, look for it with any searching program and dl it.

I have reached 140 apm and usually i make more than 120 on average which isnt good compared to people making over 200.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actions per minute. It is defined by the micro so if you lose your hero, dont move injured and stay at the base all the time you will have apm less than 60.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
That sounds pretty hawt, if anybody has it post the link up, I'd like to check this out.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
But APM means nothing, I've seen replays where people just spam the crap outta' rally points uncessarily to get more apm and make everyone think their 1337.

A player with less than 60 APM could still win just as easily as a person with well over 200.

-Frank :cool:

Beer $lut

Reaction score
APM is nothing. All the "pros" just spam rally points its stupid.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
exactly, APM, like winn percentage is something people try and use to make themselves look "superior" when in reailty, they suck

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't depend on APM too much. The only way APM can be helpful is if you look at your APM during battle, and you can do that with the program. Ignore the main APM, and look at the APM at separate times. Try to look at your APM during battle and you can see if you need more improvement, then keep practicing in battle. The general APM is worthless due to click spammings, but the APM in battle is the TRUE APM.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the apm means actions per minute normal the all guys who see apm is 200 500 aren't there real apm.

cuz the program calculate the most active places like battles so if enemy leave the game after battle the apm rest the apm of battle.

like some people get apm 300 etc isn't there real apm there real apm = around 70 90

u know why the european player deadman(apm70) call him self apm70 cuz his real apm is 70 and he can reach like 300 apm in game so u must know the real apm of u

no one get real apm above 100 (but any 1 can get apm 1000) by mass rally mass unit selecting that's not the way to be good it's cheating ur self

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
exactly, APM, like winn percentage is something people try and use to make themselves look "superior" when in reailty, they suck

How do you have good apm? When you dont stay at your base all the time and the better micro you have, the better apm. And what is letting your units die? What is staying at the base like half of your game? Why does every good player have apm of more than 200 ? Ask them and shut up.

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
How do you have good apm? When you dont stay at your base all the time and the better micro you have, the better apm. And what is letting your units die? What is staying at the base like half of your game? Why does every good player have apm of more than 200 ? Ask them and shut up.
Yes micro wins games, but when you need to spam rally points to get your apm up theres no point.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Highest way of getting APM:

-Spam rally points ALOT masss clicking for a minute
-Alt +qq then save replay
-enjoy your lil 200~500 APM

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the APM is quite inaccurate!! However if there is a program that can calculate it during a battle, then there will be significance!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Yes micro wins games, but when you need to spam rally points to get your apm up theres no point.
You and N_ are right that this is a way to get high APM but we're talking about replays in which the last thing you're thinking about is to get good apm.

Also I would like to say that WC3Master isnt better. In one replay i had 600 apm and the other had 200 apm which is impossible. The same replay edited with wc3 chart is 110 for me and about 60 for the other.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
N_ said:
Highest way of getting APM:

-Spam rally points ALOT masss clicking for a minute
-Alt +qq then save replay
-enjoy your lil 200~500 APM
wtf is the fun for cheating ur apm only thing is u gott around +200 apm and ur a still a noob

no one can reach real apm than 80 so u must know it 1st.
i already said how they get apm 200 cuz the program get the whole game and in game if u had many battles u r apm got high but u must know that ur real apm is around 70 ~ 80
why the #1 solo elf player of northrend (deadman) made his aka apm70 btw he could make it like apm 200 cuz all replys he play his apm is above 200 cuz he know what is his real apm it's 70
some noobs think they are good by getting apm 70 (by mass clicking mass rally) so u must know if u get apm like it ur apm is around 30 ~ 20

my real apm is around 40 ~ 60 for the moment yea ! im still progressing my skills ;)

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I checked an old replay and I had 140, but I wasn't that good in that game, and I have a tendency to spam assigning hotkeys so that's why it's high.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
warcraft3_hacker said:
wtf is the fun for cheating ur apm only thing is u gott around +200 apm and ur a still a noob

no one can reach real apm than 80 so u must know it 1st.
i already said how they get apm 200 cuz the program get the whole game and in game if u had many battles u r apm got high but u must know that ur real apm is around 70 ~ 80
why the #1 solo elf player of northrend (deadman) made his aka apm70 btw he could make it like apm 200 cuz all replys he play his apm is above 200 cuz he know what is his real apm it's 70
some noobs think they are good by getting apm 70 (by mass clicking mass rally) so u must know if u get apm like it ur apm is around 30 ~ 20

my real apm is around 40 ~ 60 for the moment yea ! im still progressing my skills ;)
I dont spam rally points and I get around 120 or 100, does that make me spam whore? And no I really dont do rally point spam.

Youve missed my point Dark MAge, Im not saying "This is way for you to get highest APM :D DO IT", Im saying spamming rally points are lamest jokes on bnet, they do this to make their APM go all the way up, its pointless, APMs are jokes, one click does it all really.