APM (Actions Per Minute)

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
just wondering how the hell ppl have their apm in the 100s - 200s
my apm is 45 on avg.... do they spam like crazy? or do they actually do 100 - 200 meaningful actions per minute? cause im constantly clicking stuff and pressing hotkeys and im still below 50 lol

Reaction score
APM means nothing nowadays. Watch a replay where they spam rally points, then look at their APM following.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
so wat is a good apm then? like without spamming? in the 60s?

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Your APM isn't that important. As long as you know what your doing it shouldn't mater what your APM is. People try and be gosu and spam rally points and it's retarded, just because you have high APM it doesn't mean your '1337'.

It's a matter of actually having these actions be good one. That takes skill.

-Frank :cool:

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
APM is stupid. It makes no sense if your just going to spam rally points.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
APM isn't everything anyways. even if ur apm is 150 witout spamming, u still have to be smart. Jsut because u can move untis around with deadly acuracy, you need to make good decisions. you need to make split second choices, that no matter how good your micro is, it coems down to that and if u win or lose.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have reaced a high of 120, in a ffa game. I notice differnet games it varies, in team games it is like 50, in solo it can be between 75-100 and in FFa games it gets to be 100-150 for me.