AOA BT Fight number 3!! (Bam has won the Dark Judge Match)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The Announcer taps his mike.*

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, humans and non. Welcome! To the Age of Annihilation Battle Tourney, Fight Number THREE! We'll be fighting this as an one-on-one battles where the only way to lose is if you're DEAD! That's right, DEAD! Of course, what's a little risk when the prize of a life time is on the line right? We've got all the best warriors in the world here and every one is hungry for BLOOD! Let the second battle BEGIN!

Tacitus: Ok, lets bring out our next condenders! Drake!!! Baltha`zor!!! Come to the arena!!! failure to comply within 5 minutes (one week) will result in a forfeit.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name: Baltha`zor
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 350
Race: Greater Daemon
Class: Daemon General
Appearance Butt-ugly!! He's not fat; it's muscle that gives him the great weight (and rock-hard hide). He wears no armor (no real need for clothes). He has standard scarred wings, and crooked horns protruding from his skull. He has three fingers and three toes, only adding to his disgusting looks.
Equipment: A giant axe that appears to be as heavy as he, but is actually as light as a feather. It's as deadly as he is, however. The axe is two-handed, and sharp as the sharpest jags of his realm. Other than that, no other equimpent can be seen. He can use about any part of his body for a weapon, however.

Skills You don't want to find out! He is an incredible fighter, but it's unlikely an opponent will see more. But...

Demon Light Darkens the field to give himself an advantage.
Darkness of the Strike Focuses all shadow into the tip of his bladed axe to strike with deadly force.
Flight Uh? Duh! Limited by stamina.
Death This skill has a chance to bring the Grim Reaper directly to the battlefield. Once summoned, the Grim Reaper chooses wether to kill or severly harm the target. If the Grim Reaper isn't summoned, a portal still opens to release a torment of pain and misery.
Darkness Flame Though not able to be completely controlled, this powerful energy surges through the summoner to either enhance his skills or damage, even destroying, the target. It's all up to fate here.
Darkness Axe When the Darkness Flame chooses to enhance Baltha`zor's skills, he can focus it into his weapon, creating a deadly combination.

Just to remind you :D !

Baltha`zor enters the arena, toting a gigantic axe over his right shoulder. He swings it wildly when he stops, and it appears he can handle it effortlessly -- as it's in one hand! He swings it back over his shoulder and looks to the other side of the arena.

Baltha`zor: Come!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Tacitus (voice booming): DRAKE!!!! YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO REPORT TO THE ARENA. IF YOU DO NOT REPORT IN SOON YOU SHALL BE DISQUALIFIED! *normal voice* Hell, I want to see some blood.

*paces around throwing fireballs at the audience, someone catches one and throws it back. Your wonderful judge shrugs it off as that particular member of the audience explodes and his soul is imprisoned in the deapths of the Abyss.*

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Cranks up Saint Anger and transforms into a being made of shadow.*

Alright! FORGET THIS! DARK JUDGE TIME BABY YEAH!

*He raises a hand and blasts Tacitus out of the stadium with a single burst of energy.*

Next round will be me against Tac so don't bitch. BAM seeing as TekBlade has forfeited by way of not showing up you win, technically. But since I'm feeling particularily evil tonight you get to fight someone anyway! So......

*With a crash a giant slot machine lands in front of Baltha'zor. The dark figure is sitting atop it.*

Time for a random opponet!

*He crahses a fist onto the machine, which starts to whirl.*

And the lucky bastard is!

*Reel One*
TE
*Reel Two*
TS
*Reel Three*
UO!!!

*CHA-CHING! The machine spits out the main villain from Akira.*

BAMtheDOC your opponet will be the Anime character Tetsuo from the manga Akira.

Tetsuo: What the hell am I doing here?
Dark: SHUT UP AND FIGHT MORON!

*Tetsuo jerks like a puppet on strings before turning his evil gaze on Baltha'zor.*

Tetsuo: I don't know how I got here, but I can feel the power waiting for me at the end. I'll just crush your skull and be done with it.....

*Massive waves of psionic energy fly from the youth towards Baltha'zor.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Baltha`zor smirks at the puny opponent before snapping his fingers. Demon Light takes effect and covers the field in a darkness too think to see through, and Baltha`zor loves it. He takes a swing at Tetsuo...

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*Tetsuo doesn't move, just continues to grin until Baltha'zor's fist connects. Tetsuo flies backward, blood spraying from his face. But he's still grinning, and moments later as his energies latch onto Baltha'zor and rocket him across the arena and into a wall.*

Tet: Heh... I can take anything you can dish out...

*His wounds heal with several spasm of his neck muscles.*

And hitting me just tells me where you are...

*He raises his hand and fires a psychic blast where he had thrown Baltha'zor. It's easily twenty times stronger than the ones he had started with.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tetsuo, however, is surprised to hear no screams. He looks rampantly around the field, not liking the fact the darkness is still there as it obscures everything from view.

Testsuo: Oh? You manage to dodge?
Baltha`zor: *voice seeming to come from everywhere* Then I'll strike you from a distance! Death! Come to me!

Baltha`zor Casts death. It's all up to fate what happens here. (Jans or Tacitus, a fair and impartial judge -- maybe a dice roll is in order. I'll tell you the necessary results)

ROLL 1D20
1-10 (Death isn't summoned and a portal opens
1-3 Light Bane Damage
3-5 Medium
5-7 Heavy
7-10 Excruciating

11-20 (Death is summoned)
11-15 Death does immense damage
16-18 Death hacks off a small limb
19 Death hacks off an arm or leg
20 Death kills target (you can decide to remove this fate)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*pulls out random number generator...*

since Jans is participating I am the judge...well, for that purpose anyhow

well looks like we've got a 19....this should be interesting...

edit!

ok, so i'm choosing a limb now
1 right leg
2 left leg
3 left arm
4 head
5 right arm
6 roll again twice

results:
6: rerolling twice...5, 1

right limbs begone...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Jans, you have until the ninth to reply or BAM will be declared the winner and Tetsuo soul will be added to the collection

(hmm, thats a bit odd)

BOT:
*Mere moments after death appears and destroys Tetsuo's right side, Tacitus appears with a flash of flame at the end of the stadium, seeing his hesitation he speaks up*
Tacitus: Tetsuo, Make your move! If you do not I shall strike you down where you lie and drain your soul for the requirements of the Ritual.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: well, you must take into account that these two are much more powerful than you and Ron, and the battle may be far from over, if Jans responds

one more thing! this isn't your battle, get out!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Hell yes I can! *kicks Kald out*

BOT:
*Tacitus strides out into the battlefield and grabs Tetsuo by the neck and stares into his eyes.*

Tacitus: It is a part of the nature of man to resist compulsion. It has been your downfall.

*With a flash of light Tetsuo's mauled body is thrown across the arena, his soul remains in Tacitus's hands. He produces a cage from a small pouch and confines Tetsuo's soul within. All the while the tormented soul screams out in unending pain.*

Tacitus (looking to Baltha`zor): You have won this round, now get out of my sight.

*His eyes flash as he disappears with the cage*

Status
Not open for further replies.