Anyone play FFORPG?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I am gonna get started on this and I'd like to know who plays....maybe we can play together some time :D.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont start playing it. 99.9% of those hosted are lvl 120+ There insanley boring as all you do is kill; its worse than Diablo.

Honestly if you want to RP so bad try DobRP.

/w me on Azeroth(east) if your interested. Gardian-Khadgar Ill be on in 5-minutes from now.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I tried to play this one time. The music was ugly, the map was ugly, the game was ugly. I got so bored. You should just get in the map edit it to have all the items you want on the ground and pick them up. Save. Load in a custom game and you are awesome. That's what I did. I had a little fun killing people but I think host can ban you now. Oh my!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
tis boring I have lvl 100 ninja right now

Julien's Open RPG > any rpgs around

but you need 512 mb, cable connection and 64 GFX card to play without lag =/

SpX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I used to play it all of the time. I had Level 275 (Max Level) Paladin with awesome items and I wasted everything, then I realized I wasted about 10 hours of my life on this game so I will never play it again.

ArcticFrost

Member!
Reaction score
lol

Originally posted by Jenny
I tried to play this one time. The music was ugly, the map was ugly, the game was ugly. I got so bored. You should just get in the map edit it to have all the items you want on the ground and pick them up. Save. Load in a custom game and you are awesome. That's what I did. I had a little fun killing people but I think host can ban you now. Oh my!
nice i once did that got like uber good items owned ever1 then i stopped playin cause it is a waste so now i have moved on to tw and td