Anyone know where to find storm shield and bartucs??

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive been lookin for those 2 items for a long time, but cant seem to find them. Also, wheres a good place for runes??

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
do meph or pindle runs for SS and bartucs. as for runes, kill the countess in act one in the forgotten tower, she drops good runes.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
off a friend, maybe? thats what my friend does, she goes in a small clan and then she get items. last time she got a kuko for her zon for free.

R

redoutz

DUDE GO TO MEPH AND PINDLE AND IF UR LOOKIN FOR A RUNE GOT KILL THE COUNTESS SHE DROPS THE BEST RUNEZ IN THE GAME (SOMETIMES)

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by munchyman
Ive been lookin for those 2 items for a long time, but cant seem to find them. Also, wheres a good place for runes??
kill meph for any of those 2 items bartucs/stormshield

and as for good runes thats basically in cow runs

because the countess only drops up to "UM" rune....so =)

OzzmanCometh

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I got two bartucs for free, not too mention some sigon items. Wish there were more people that would share and stuff, instead of most of the a$$holes that'll steal your gold when you die. :|

sledgeer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if your wanting to get good runes make sure all your chars have done the mephistos soulstone quest in act 4. it will drop perfect gems and sometimes a really good rune specially in hell. but from nm i got 2 shael, a nef, hel, and 3 lum runes for 4 diff chars!! But the weird thing was that hell gave me worse runes but many more gems :(

xaru

Member!
Reaction score
haha i neva knew the countess wud drop good runes...wats the highest rune she drops? i rush newbies and do hellforge...highest was um rune. oh by the way everyone knows when you want a good unique like gaze, ss or bartucs, its pindy and meph.