Anyone Have proof if d3 is really coming out?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Hehe I just think its cool How do you do that anyway?

Venice_native said:
Diablo is overrated.
Dude. Go away. Thats your opinion. Just because you like stuff like..I dont know. Just dont go paying out Diablo because you dont like it.

Hey And Emo Nemo how do you get that spoiler thing? Its really cool! :)

stephen149

Member!
Reaction score
How could they not make a Diablo 3? I mean, there are so many people out there that have been waiting for it for so long. If they throw on a queer monthly fee like what they did with WoW, they will probably make more money.

stephen149

Member!
Reaction score
I'm saying, if they don't make Diablo 3. they wont make as much money, and if they do make it, they will make more money. especially if they put a monthly fee on it.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
Do anyone have poof that for sure Diablo III comes out in July 2006?????

kiwi_merchant

Reaction score
xtimgx said:
Job Update 2/1/06
New Position: Art Director
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced Art Director to help lead our art team in developing beautiful, cohesive game worlds for an unannounced PC Project and future projects. The ideal candidate will have shipped multiple AAA titles as an Art Director, at least 5 years game industry experience and a strong illustration and concept background. Check out the Art Director posting for more information.

New Position: Lead 3D Environment Artist
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead 3D Environmental Artist for an unannounced PC project. The ideal candidate has experience modeling and texturing assets for a diverse visual range of environments. A solid grasp of form, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. The Lead Environment Artist must have skill in another art task as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, concept drawing -- and be well-versed in related tools --3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.

New Position: Lead 3D Character Artist
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead 3D Character Artist to work on an unannounced PC Project. The ideal candidate has experience modeling and texturing a diverse visual range of characters and creatures. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. The Lead Character Artist must be skilled in another form of art production as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, concept drawing -- and be well-versed in related tools --3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.

New Position: Lead 3D Character Animator
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptional Lead 3D Character Animator to work on an unannounced PC Project. The ideal candidate has experience animating both human and non-humanoid characters. A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation is essential. The Lead 3D Character Animator must have experience managing a team of animators and skills in another character art task as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, or rigging -- and be well-versed in related tools -- 3DS Max, Character Studio, Maya, etc. The ideal candidate works well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great games.
Well, the team behind diablo I and II was blizzard north no? I'm just guessing that the artists submited to WoW and now working on another extention to it.

ig0tfish

Reaction score
xtimgx said:
Job Update 2/1/06
New Position: Art Director
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced Art Director to help lead our art team in developing beautiful, cohesive game worlds for an unannounced PC Project and future projects. The ideal candidate will have shipped multiple AAA titles as an Art Director, at least 5 years game industry experience and a strong illustration and concept background. Check out the Art Director posting for more information.

New Position: Lead 3D Environment Artist
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead 3D Environmental Artist for an unannounced PC project. The ideal candidate has experience modeling and texturing assets for a diverse visual range of environments. A solid grasp of form, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. The Lead Environment Artist must have skill in another art task as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, concept drawing -- and be well-versed in related tools --3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.

New Position: Lead 3D Character Artist
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead 3D Character Artist to work on an unannounced PC Project. The ideal candidate has experience modeling and texturing a diverse visual range of characters and creatures. A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential. The Lead Character Artist must be skilled in another form of art production as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, animation, concept drawing -- and be well-versed in related tools --3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.

New Position: Lead 3D Character Animator
The team behind Diablo I and II is looking for an exceptional Lead 3D Character Animator to work on an unannounced PC Project. The ideal candidate has experience animating both human and non-humanoid characters. A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation is essential. The Lead 3D Character Animator must have experience managing a team of animators and skills in another character art task as well -- illustration, modeling, texturing, or rigging -- and be well-versed in related tools -- 3DS Max, Character Studio, Maya, etc. The ideal candidate works well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great games.

http://www.arena.net/about/team.html

the developers of diablo moved on to arenanet and created Guild wars. blizzard is just looking for people to fill in their spots since the old ones left.

silinrul_drow

Reaction score
um i hate wow, blizzard has not got any money from me becuase of wow. I know of 2 other friend who want d3
I'm ready for d3 then u can have my money + my friends! 2 of which 1 still plays d2 why i don't know but he still does lol.

Come on! d3 eq2 boring as hell! I want fight my way into hell kick diablo as s again >:p

mcrandy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Diablo 3 its in duh box

WOW is for babies

Diablo 3 is coming cause I was told by a friend who has a sister who is dating a guy who knows a girl whose father is working in a building next to Blizzard and he had heard 3 people talking in a parking lot that looked like they were employee's of Blizzard and they were saying that it was going to be done sometime in a summer. Now they didn't say what summer but there is only one summer per year so it must be soon cause who would talk about something like that about a summer way far away???:grunt

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Nice bump job, do you do blows as well?

Acid Reign

Member!
Reaction score
mcrandy said:
Diablo 3 is coming cause I was told by a friend who has a sister who is dating a guy who knows a girl whose father is working in a building ...
Are you sure it wasn't your friend's sister's fiance that lives in an apartment of this guys cousin whose friend's grandma is in the same knitting class as the friend of the serial rapist who raped a boy whose father worked at Super America and had a dog that had a cousin that mated with another dog that created a puppy that was adopted by a Blizzard executive? I think THAT'S what you meant.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Hanni said:
Are you sure it wasn't your friend's sister's fiance that lives in an apartment of this guys cousin whose friend's grandma is in the same knitting class as the friend of the serial rapist who raped a boy whose father worked at Super America and had a dog that had a cousin that mated with another dog that created a puppy that was adopted by a Blizzard executive? I think THAT'S what you meant.
Lol

Lets wait for E3, then well find out.

Acid Reign

Member!
Reaction score
Even though IGN defused the whole "Diablo 3 not at E3" thing, I still think they will have something there pertaining to the game. Whether it be a short and simple cinematic or concept art, I think they will have proof there. If nothing is at E3, then someone will probably sweet-talk one of the guys at Blizzard to spill their beans. As McGorilla said, we'll have to wait and see.