Anyone else not looking forward to Wrath of the Lich King?

Xclue'D

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had the kind of opposite feeling when BC came out - I were end game raiding a lot with good gear (7/9 tier 2) and I didn't want it to come out just because I knew all the work i had put in to my character after hitting 60 would soon be obsolete.

I sold my character for quite a bit just before BC came out :p

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, think of this way. You raid like crazy and get the gear...then what do you do? PvP? That's fine and dandy, but I'd like for it to get interesting again on my main.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
What do you do after you get the gear? Either PvP, or level an alt. Or, troll forums/Rage Vent. I have a 66 shaman currently and am about 30k away from the PvP Honor cap. It's fun going into BG's in full T6, grabbing zerking, and 2shotting full affliction / shadoweave locks ;)

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Zao Kao I wish I had never taken Lrnec off the server ~.~ but the server's pvp that I am on now is a joke, the strategy in 5v5 arena's is laughably easy compared to the awesomeness that is Skullcrusher's battlegroup =[

I'm making a new char. on SC soon ><

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Holy ****, I was wondering where you went on that secksy rogue of yours :(

GO BACK TO SC!!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yeah, come back. SC is picking up again... at least lots more transfers. We had our first skullcrusher queue (to get on the server) last night!!!

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score

Purebeef

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the expansion, but then again, since Everquest, no other MMO has held my attention this long.

The thing is, if you want to progress, you have to get into a guild that is progressing, and dedicate yourself to it.

My guild is currently in Black Temple, on Illidan. My previous guild is still running Gruul's Lair and Mag and wiping it up every time. Its all about the people you surround yourself in the game, and how much time you are willing to invest.

Personally, if youre not in Black Temple, but you have an active social life, youre better off.

Its just a game. Get the expansion for the causal content, then quit when you get bored. Don'f focus on the end game. It takes more to get there then it is worth.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I like the phone one bette r=(

S

stis

wow is meant for ppl that really play it seriouslly so expansions are more than wanted. anyway 1 year to get to 60? wow isn't the game for you

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
It took me a year to get my first character to 60. 1 year was about 9 days played. I took my time obviously. My priest took a LOT less, and my paladin will take even less.

Izzu

©
Reaction score
people are just going to beat WotLK in a week like they did with TBC =/

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It took me a year to get my first character to 60. 1 year was about 9 days played. I took my time obviously. My priest took a LOT less, and my paladin will take even less.

ahahaha, no it wont. trust me, i'm still trying to lvl my pally to 70 and its drivingme nuts how slow they solo kill mobs and get **** done.