Anyone else feel like...

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
...firing up the 'ol BW and giving it a round? If so pm me and we can play.:grunt

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Ok, looking for a possible 4v4:

Me
RyanxWing

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm on as of right now. Get on, STube.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would but my feggit friend lost it....

How I do miss those lovely 7v1 UMS

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lost it.. like 2 years ago..

Or i'd play with you guys :(

I probably suck pretty bad now though

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Lawl, I'm so nub. I hate playing pvp. Lawl.

My IRL friend and I used to get onto Bnet to play my custom maps, the two of us against a horde of enemy comps set to insane difficulty.

He was a Toss man, and I'd vary my race a bit, but generally he'd cannon cheese for D as I'd build up a strong O (usually aerial units, either mass Carriers or mass Scouts), and then once he finally finished using up all his resources for cannons he'd dish up a fleet as well and we'd just go cataclysm on whatever was on the map.

Only reason I did the maps custom was to make them faster-paced. I halved production/research times and all prices. Plus the base map was Fastest Green...so the games were pretty fun, just speedy fun.

I'm not a fantastic player, kinda intermediate really, but god I loved that game...and I'd be bailing his ass out all the time. After 3 games of him running to my base to avoid extinction from the 6 enemy Protoss Campaign Insanes, I just fixed the map so we started in the same general area and could defend each other.

Edit: Lol, I remember once I went Zerg and he got all pissed because I was covering his building area in Creep. Then I fired up about 16 Hatcheries and started spawning Guardians. I killed off all my workers and got 200 Control worth of Guardians and just raped everything on the map while he tried to help with the couple of Carriers he had finally gotten started.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I were to buy SC Battle Chest... Would It be in vein or will my BF family of the old still be playing?

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'd probably be all for playing, if I could snag the time to do so. Also, I'd want to do coop comp battles like the ones I used to do with my bud.

I don't like fighting players, they're too smart, lol. I'm not fantastic, and I feel bad when I lose.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
good times.

I miss the good old days of Sakuhta, Wing, Ryan, ST, reign, renzo, thronga, cort.... Oh I do miss them.

how much is the Battle chest... 10 or 20 dollars?