Anyone else agree?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Fact: Blacksmith warriors (Backbone of every arena team) with Deep Thunder white crit me (17k armor in bear) for 1k. My 41 point talent crits them for 800.
Fact: Warriors are meant to hit ****ing hard.
Fact: Warriors are the most gear dependent class. The blacksmith weapons are a godsend.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Saying that Warriors are the most gear dependent class to a Druid is very funny Skipper. I'll log on later today to upload a screenshot of my bank/inventory (all 16, half 18 slot) bags that are packed to rim full of gear. I have 8 open inventory spaces between my bank and my inventory. I can either heal like a wuss (800 healing allows me to heal slightly more than a bandage would), damage in cat (less armor than mages w/ frost armor and in some cases, hp), Bearform armor (lvl 60 Succubus have higher dps), or Hybridize my gear and suck at everything at the same time. Did I mention that my "Paw" skill hasn't increased from level 60 and is giving me glancing blows all the time and the fact that when stripped butt naked, my paws do the same damage as they did 10 levels ago?

Oh and is it right that Blacksmith weapons should be as strong as they are when Alchemy adds no "Alchemy only" armor or weapons or even worthwhile trinkets? What about Engineering? Try comparing the Gnomish poultryizer to a Lionheart blade. Enchanting? +4 damage to rings, wheeee. Leatherworking offers weaker rewards than blacksmithing's armorsmithing.

Also is it right that at level 60 I averaged more damage than at 70?

Warriors did need a nerf. They just nerfed the wrong talent tree.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Samsara is right. Last night I was doing some WSG with my warrior, who has terrible gear (mostly level 61-65 greens, blues, quest rewards) and a Lunar Crescent.

I was hitting 2k MS's on mail users with 1717 self buffed AP, without enrage, without deathwish, without trinkets.

Later, I had everything up and crit a mage for 4.3k.

We do need a nerf.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Samsara is right. Last night I was doing some WSG with my warrior, who has terrible gear (mostly level 61-65 greens, blues, quest rewards) and a Lunar Crescent.

I was hitting 2k MS's on mail users with 1717 self buffed AP, without enrage, without deathwish, without trinkets.

Later, I had everything up and crit a mage for 4.3k.

We do need a nerf.
Obesity and Hyrink (Plumpy's rerolled character from FP) top any aoe damage meter by at least 10% from any mage/warlock in a group just through sweeping strikes / cleave. Obesity with the Lionheart Blade, Hyrink with the Lunar Crescent while the mages/locks are at roughly 900 spelldamage.

Snuffy is pretty stupid powerful Zao >.>

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
An AoE hitting for 11313?

Man I love Blizzard, they suck too much.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Do you people even know how SS's mechanics work? It does exact damage to all those around as the person it hits. So you know, you got someone popping zerk, deathwish and reck, and another person popping all that, and getting a crit, it'll hit for around 10k dmg if they're geared out the ass, hitting the other guys around there for the same damage.

It's a ****ing amazing way to take down casters and shit if theres a stupid warrior standing right next to them. L2p plz. Warriors need to be buffed as it is.