Anyone be interested (WTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraze

Member!
Reaction score
WTS my account here are some detials on it and some pics enjoy... Im looking for 450$ OBO E-mails to Xjeremiahgreen69@yahoo.com plz thx all...

This account is originally owned by myself. It comes with roughly 300g and most weapon skills are very high or maxed. He's a level 60 Male Tauren Warrior (horde)

31 Arms 20 Fury, Best Spec for PvP and the New battle Grounds are out now. 2446 Honorable Kills Rank 5 (First Sargent) Onyxia and Molten Core Ready and has both keys.

Bloodhoof Server - Good reputation 8 Epics Items (purple) 25 Rare items (blue) Honored by Hydraxian Warlords to do Hand collection quest in Molten Core. Has the Brown 60% run Speed Kodo.

Account also includes level 31 Female Human Priest ready to be lvled in full gear, good stuff. I'll be mailing you the game it's self along with the strategy guide. There's a little more than a month left of FREE play on this account.

Disclaimer: By buying, inquiring about, or viewing this post you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment and all characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character. This is legal

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
looks like you spent alot of time on this account... $450 is a lot of money for a computer game though...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
/nut

I'de buy it, just to resell it for more, but you're asking a bit much. I suggest ebay, even though its illegal now.

Kraze

Member!
Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
/nut

I'de buy it, just to resell it for more, but you're asking a bit much. I suggest ebay, even though its illegal now.
Not illegal aslong as u have the disclaimer on it. Im now asking 350$ for the account since nobody seems interested in 450$ so 350$ OBO contact me at Xjeremiahgreen69@yahoo.com Laterz

Status
Not open for further replies.