Any of you oldies still around?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Ugh... I can't download any patches from my normal interbutt link. I have to use some of my company servers to act as relay devices for any content patches.

Currently downloading the full game through one such relay server right now.

Connecting to Battle.net can only be, what I would describe as, a fking nightmare.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I stop by every year or so. Actually no... but Starcraft 2 is out and I'm looking quite forward to playing it (if I ever get the time to do so).

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Ugh... I can't download any patches from my normal interbutt link. I have to use some of my company servers to act as relay devices for any content patches.

Currently downloading the full game through one such relay server right now.

Connecting to Battle.net can only be, what I would describe as, a fking nightmare.
I had to disable peerblock
I stop by every year or so. Actually no... but Starcraft 2 is out and I'm looking quite forward to playing it (if I ever get the time to do so).
am I being april fools'd?

TheJanitor

Aka ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Reaction score
Was here from late 02 I think from another account... Ah it says under my name still. And my sig is still here. Used to do the host for hurt/heal for a bit because x3456758 gave me the code.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
IT'S NOT REAL
DON'T BE FOOLED BY IT'S TRICKS

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the love in here :heart:

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
There's only 1 way to know whether it's real. SkuZZy, please put your first, middle and last name's initials in your next post! I still remember his full name. :D
And social security number favorite food and favorite sex position because the way you guys use to post there's no way you didn't know that info either.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
^ What Theroy said.

- Amantis

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
16 hour days of SC2...

IT CAN BE DONE... except on weekdays when I werk..

But I have much better internet now and I'm going to bet getting even better soon.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i always wondered was jenny a dude? anyone ever figure that out?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
16 hour days of SC2...

IT CAN BE DONE... except on weekdays when I werk..

But I have much better internet now and I'm going to bet getting even better soon.
what I like to hear.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
And social security number favorite food and favorite sex position because the way you guys use to post there's no way you didn't know that info either.
I don't have a social security number, I have a social insurance number. My favorite food is anything erotic (sausages, erotic cakes and donuts with big holes). And my favorite sex position is the reverted-donkey-eyeball-spaghetti. Ask cort, he knows what it is.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
And my favorite sex position is the reverted-donkey-eyeball-spaghetti. Ask cort, he knows what it is.
Think the real question with a name like that is who's the giver and who's the receiver o_O