Anti huntress rush??

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You and your challenges theroy.... ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish we coiuld game a real game with Theroy but with that server that is impossible

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
I wish we coiuld game a real game with Theroy but with that server that is impossible
Yep, between europe and canada, it doesn't work. =/

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
The only human players that give me trouble now are the ones who go Pally/MK. Due to huntresses low damage at start, and paladin's heal it can be tough to outmicro someone of equal skill in the early game. I usually breathe a sigh of relief when i see an Archmage or Bloodmage, neither lasts long against ANY ne hero. An archmage casting blizzard is a sitting duck, an archmage using WE is a perfect target for wisp detonates. Havent actually seen much bloodmage first. And, as human against NE make 2 towers early if you can, a guard tower and an arcane right next to each other, then farm them in. This will hold off early huntress attacks on your base, while you tech to rifles/priests.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
actually going bm first is a good idea as fs does like double damage to the hunts and siphon mana prevents mana burn/shadow strike/entangle if possible.

um farming in towers wont really help as all of ne tier one is ranged so it wont make a difference.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Actually, farming in towers works great vs NE. If done correctly only a few huntresses will be able to attack the towers, the rest just move around trying to attack them. Archers can still destroy them, but your millitia and footmen should slaughter any force of archers. The only down side is that you can't repair them if they do come under attack

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Yep, between europe and canada, it doesn't work. =/
And between Minnesota and Eastern Europe it works.Dont worry we will make other games,your win wont be the last game with me ;)

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think there should be more chalenges going on because you actually try to apply what you are talking about!! Btw what gate do you guys play in?.. i play in u.S. east.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by quiksilver87
i think there should be more chalenges going on because you actually try to apply what you are talking about!! Btw what gate do you guys play in?.. i play in u.S. east.
So do i.But Northrend too.The guys arent weak there but probably not better than on Azeroth.Usually they aim at your hero all the time and that really makes me crazy although i try to escape.For example you can dload a replay with my friend on Northrend with UD.

Heres a typical northrenian game with me on AT(arranged team):
click here

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes i played and i fear that i will never feel the sweat win with so much lagging :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Torubu its time to see how good human you are (i dont doubt),maybe the 31st FFA will be the big event for everything

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No i have a new account I already posted that the new account may remain permanent.Ive either lost accounts or ruined them with my friends with who i cant win usually in AT whatever i do.

But you can go to bnet and see by searching player everything related with my name.

And what lvl are you

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am proud to be a level 8...lol..btw way it is a practice account so my stats suck. Is it funner to play AT??

username us east: quiksilver87

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
LEVEL 6 BIZZATCH!!!!!

dood records mean shit to me, as long as my record aint 10%....

my record got fuked by my lil cousin. to get a decent ratio of my playing, add up my solo game stats and at games with krazy_knife and deadly_angel.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
noob_phucker i insist to join xckx if i really can can you ask KrazyKnife for adding me?

Thats what i really like that you're there in that clan and i saw some of the clan xckx that i think really need teaching (no not the rank: siren banshee.. i mean some that have more losses)