Anti-DotA thread

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, a lot of them can be fine, such as Pyramid Esape or something. It all depends. If you like AoS, then play DotA, ToB, EotA and such. If you like bounds, games like Escape Neverland or Escape Weed World might interest you. It's just a matter of what you like imo.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You forgot to include Battleships as an AoS

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Humans vs Orcs is crap. All you do is get a TC, level 25 and you got a Permastun warstomp.

Footies vs Grunts was another lame one. I had to get early banshess just to stop that retarded ship abuse. You wouldnt believe how many people I pissed off Charming and possessing thier ships >:.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, but do you have any idea how cheap a TC at max level is. You could practically perma stun one man with just War Stomp. Unless you have backups, you are boned. Then again, I did win once starting at level 1 against a level 25 TC. I ended up being level 12 with a level 3 axe.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can anyone post a download for a Troy map for WC3 TFT?
And why don't you play Dawn of the Dead? I don't think it could get too boring.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I have never done Troy or Dawn of the Dead. But i remember a map called Fortress Outbreak and it rocked. Any of you ever played that? :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I played that. And got bored of it after I gained 15 levels. Those damn wimps don't want to play with difficulty.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
I'd recommend you try EotA, it's a hell of a lot more complex than DotA so it'll take you a while to figure out all the things you can do in the map. Also, it actually takes skill to be good at EotA. Some of the people in my clan (EotA West) are ****ing crazy at it.

There's also another AoS that I've heard a lot about, but can't recall it's name and I don't have it downloaded. =P

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Blizzard doesn't have very good taste in maps, I downloaded some of their maps that "won" something, and they kinda sucked.
The only 2 maps I enjoy from blizzard are thier TD and Worm Wars. Everything else isn't really that great. Hell, I could probably make better melee maps.