Anti-AWP tactics.

Discussion in 'Game Talk' started by Tempest Storm, Jun 16, 2003.

1. T!dus

T!dus Member!

the way i handle this is if i now exactly where the awper is and i am gonna hide behind somehting instead of pop up shoot duck and repeat i doing it once or twice then go to another side of box then i act like i am going to another side but i pop out of same side you know also use HE and FB and occasionally a SG

2. S7 Europa

S7 Europa Member!

So Cal
    I always shoot through boxes and walls with Awp if there's a person close by .. Love those lucky hs through walls.

3. DDRaddict

DDRaddict BattleForums Senior Member

Don't you wanna know
    those lucky shots though the wall or box got me almost banned cuz they thought i was walling...i got 3 hs in 5 rounds cuz i kept shooting through the boxes at the bridge in dust.

4. S7 Europa

S7 Europa Member!

So Cal
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I love getting called a hacker, lmao. I'm not even that good.

5. intel

intel Premium Member

Azeroth
    ya i do that too, have u ppl heard about the hs line? i just shoot on that line and get lotz of hs...

6. RiX

RiX BattleForums Senior Member

Vancouver, B.C.
    your clan is noob...your server is noob...and i bet whoever comes in there and rapes your clan you call them a hacker....i bet you ANYTHING

7. LiviruS

LiviruS Member!

North Sweden
    I do like this... I strafe on a corner and shoot once!... then i go the nearest way to come behind them! and when i come close to them i walk! if they havent figured out that you can be that fast walking around the map you kill them easy!

another way is to aim at the head against the wall!(without cheating ofcourse) dont shoot at the same spot! strafe like if you were visible! If your behind a box you may press the duckbutton to look over it for a quick moment! but keep on strafing as well!
    when you have going on like this for about 20-30 seconds you just moving out, duck and shoot them in the head! (if their not allready dead) becouse then they don´t have any reflexes becouse they are trying to learn your tactics and see your futuring move!

8. S7 Europa

S7 Europa Member!

So Cal
    Yeah, crouch/half jump is really nice, 'specially on Awp_map for center bunker so you don't get awped through the wall as easily.

9. ynnus

ynnus New Member

anti-awp

ok i will sove this argument once and for all.
    you cannot win against the awper because he will shoot you and then you will die and if you look at him you will get shot and die and then if you try to be sneaky he will turna nd shoot you and then you will die before you even get close. when you throw your flashbangs he will not be blinded and then he will shoot you.

10. S7 Europa

S7 Europa Member!

So Cal
    Re: anti-awp

Okay, I'll give a n00b an awp (Those people who run and shoot w/ awp), and I'll take a Para. :shoot

11. Snagg

Snagg Premium Member

Once again, you cannot beat a good awper. That's that. He has a deagle that kills you in 3 hits. An awp at long range that kills in 1 hit. He has amazingly good hand-eye coordination because he plays so much. You will die.

12. Maverick

Maverick To Punish and Enslave..

I'm a wanderer. I am everywhe
    The only way to beat a good AWP'er is to be a better one.

13. DDRaddict

Don't you wanna know
    well said mav, also u could just rush out with your team. to makes them panick

14. Snagg

Snagg Premium Member

Well not really panick. He just can't kill them all at once. he should have a team camping with him. So all he does is awp a few, take out deagle, take out some more, and the rest of the team will take care of it.

Oh by the way, a T dying by an awp in aztec just caused the whole team to camp.

15. DDRaddict

Don't you wanna know
    i've played with crappy teammates before. they all die before i can even get there to help them with an awp. then i'm the last one standing. -_-'

16. Maverick

Maverick To Punish and Enslave..

I'm a wanderer. I am everywhe
    I remember being the last man standing. Man it was so tense. Specially because it was a tournament. I'd rather not have an AWP when I'm the last one. I always drop it to pick a high powered automatic gun.

17. FakeNameHere

FakeNameHere BattleForums Senior Member

Well said Slasher, I dont pick up awps at all, i would flash, random firing with their eagle wouldnt work.

18. JLeeAZN

JLeeAZN Member!

Austin, Texas
    Any type of grenade will work, when i see an awper, i throw any grenade i have! If your an awper, and you see a grenade flying at you, your gonna hide, and when that awper hides, that ur chance to change locations and have an advantage, flashes are good if you know how to use them

~JLeeAZN~

19. info_reader

info_reader Member!

Good tactic for a camper sniper:
    Stop going after him, wait and make them move from their camping spot, simple as that.
    If they are camping with a awp they will be in a safe spot, they have to come out eventually, or just throw a nade and shoot through the wall or box or whatever they are behind, you could easly hit them.

20. FiNoFaNtAsY-BroOdWaR

FiNoFaNtAsY-BroOdWaR Member!

The Area of Role Playing
    i think that using that "scout" technique vs a awper is good ,lol long thread, makes me want to play cs,