Anti-AWP tactics.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
You know I think the CS people should delete the kevlar only without the helmet and replace it with heat sensors.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Runexten2
well, I never go into places where the awpers are...but Master is right...It is pretty hard to hit you with an awp if you keep moving like that, only way they can hit you when your doing that is if they have aim-bot...So, if that still does not work...He is aim-botting more/less
No, it's called he has skill, more/less. It's really not hard to predict where the person will go and shoot them with the AWP.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I never buy helmet, only saves u from usp/glock headshots.

I usually have a "newbie shield" aka I sneak in the shadows as a halfwit walks in the light... awper is revealed, shoots at newb as I headshot...

Also FB=waste, u wont imagine how many antiflashbang hackers there are...

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
all in all you can't beat a good awper, by the way, helmet saves you very well from all pistols (a bit more hurtful from deagle, but still a save) all SMGs, and the 5.56 calibre rifles (but also hurtful, but saved)

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My fav. anti-awp strategy is the Scout. Most awp users are slow and rarely moving. I am very accurate with the scout and i can beat most awpers with either a quick headshot or quick strafing from behind a box somewhere.

X

xjMaN88lx

aight take this advice... i was in CAL-D and this is what my clan always did when we vs a clan with an awper (usually a noob clan but amazing awper)

ok you have to strafe to the left and the right moving forward. YOU MUST ALWAYS KEEP THE GUN POINTING AT THE AWPER to intimidate him (if the going gets tough... shoot around the awper to get him scared). Then when ur close enough shoot him up and he'll start jumping up and down trying to escape your bullets.. then u got him.

aight hope this helps... it take a while learning how to strafe like that .. make ur own private server and practice well latre

-xjMAN88lx

S7 Europa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by JBWT3
My fav. anti-awp strategy is the Scout. Most awp users are slow and rarely moving. I am very accurate with the scout and i can beat most awpers with either a quick headshot or quick strafing from behind a box somewhere.
Exactly. Best Anti-Awp Tactic = Use Scout. I like the fact you can run with it and no scope as easy as pie.

Jimmy199

Reaction score
Juz Take a teammate as a punching bag, He take the damage, U kill the guy, He also helps u find out where the campers will be:rolleyes: :shoot

shiftor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.funnyjunk.com
another way to kill an awper is so just sit there. sooner or later the awper is going to get bored then u walk up to him and kill him.
this only works for newbs though.

but back to the thing with flashbangs. there is a game called soldat. and in that game if a firendly grenade lands next to u then you only hear noise like the wind for while then everything fades back in

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
How does a soldat friendly grenade relate to CS flashbang? They're 2 different games and 2 different weapons.

S7 Europa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Snagg
How does a soldat friendly grenade relate to CS flashbang? They're 2 different games and 2 different weapons.
America Army is like that .. That wouldn't be a bad feature. If you get flashed, depending how close, there would be like a ringing sound in your ears.

X

xjMaN88lx

yea they should do that in condition zero...

well a another way to get buy an awper is throw a flash bang and when he cant see run around to like behind him... theres always another way and kill him :D

StwongTehSoso

Reaction score
Website
www.moochworld.com
Ok guys, not to brag, but i am an experienced awper. your tactics only win by luck or how scared the awper is of being shot.

>>>>Strafing is actually basically the only you got going for you, buuuuut, most snipers will find a point to where you are going when you strafe back into a direction, catching you right in the middle of your strafe pattern, so cut your path off early and run the other.
>>>>Remember running from an awp is like playing football. dont hesitate to stop (only long enough to make him THINK aobut pulling the trigger, and then run in another direction, effectively making him lose his concent tration and wasting precious seconds to get the next bullet ready.
>>>>I would use an ak/ deagle to pick most awpers off, and i have about a 95% success rate with each weapon. remember, try to play games with his head. when he misses his first shot, try lobbing a grenade at his location to get him frustrated ( he wants you to die, not himself) and he'll try to fire a fast shot (happens about 90% of awpers, trust me i see some of the better clans in CAL im falling for my anti awp tactics and losing because i get em pissed off :p)
>>>>buuuuut downside is, the awper will soon get his concentration back (if hes any good) and start firing with a little more precision. and
>>>>Remember this: always try to nail a shot close to his head, if you can nail his head ( with any weapon) his head will be thrown back with a groaning sound and his aim will be WAY OFF. POUNCE ON THIS OPPORTUNITY.
>>>>Run like a madman and spray like a ho when your in range, its a shame i see that people nail the head(an almost fatal shot with most decent damage weapons, headshot kill with most rifles if he aint wearing helmets) and not go for the opportunity for kill.
>>>>oh and another thing helmets protect against all headshots except sniper bullets, you still hear the clang when a rifle round hits your head with a helmet on.)

Hope This Helps, ill try to get some more stuff in when i can, just need to pick off some more awpers..lol

Small Update:
Some awpers like to use jump tactics(well most likely ALL)

1. Try to hide somewhere when he is about to land his jump

2. when you see them jumping...dont stare..SHOOT. remember
2-3 round bursts from a rifle (around 3-4 shots on a pistol, you can spray with SMG)

3.Some awpers (most of them are ok at awping) will instead use a run-to-walk-to crouch and fire routine. they strafe out, slow it into a walk for a second, then crouch and fire. THIS IS DEADLY ACCURATE. KILL THEM WHILE THEY ARE RUNNING OUT. if you cant, confuse the awper, run around, pretend your having a seizure, tell him not shoot you because you have epilepsy, it doesnt matter what you do as long as you survive.

4. when awpers run back under cover, shoot the wall/window they come out of. remember to keep tunnel vision on the last location of the awper, but to take close detail of anything surrounding it ex. a small plateau, another window, a small overhang. awpers will use and abuse camp spots to rack up the kills

5. if you are forced to change your location and explore the map to try and find the awper, try to pretend that you are camping behind a wall. try to throw a grenade and let it fail, make sure the awper can think that you are still in the same area, and then you trek out (You MUST WALK AWPERS WILL HEAR YOU they always crouch and walk themselves.

6. If you are doing number 5, pay close attention to corners, dark spots and ceiling fixtures people can hang from ex. boxes that can be jumped on, some thing accesible by ladder. don't explore these dark spots try to move around your crosshair and Get the enemy id that you see when you put your crosshair over an enemy or a friend.

To make things easier on your eyes, type hud_centerid 1 into your console and the id of the player will appear under their head, letting you find out who is there faster.

More Updates Till EVERY awper is dead (cept me :p)
-sTw0nGTehSos0

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
the best gun to use against those awpers is an mp5 or m4, dont use ak because it has alot of recoil. i use an mp5 to dodge the awp bullets by jumpin in random places, and shootin at the awper at the same time, i ahve a demo of me doing that if u want it just ask it and ill make a thread of it... and if u see an awper DONT CROUCH, and move ur ass right and left and keep jumpin...

i saw a post htat Runexten2 said,,, "well, I never go into places where the awpers are...but Master is right...It is pretty hard to hit you with an awp if you keep moving like that, only way they can hit you when your doing that is if they have aim-bot...So, if that still does not work...He is aim-botting more/less"

have u ever played at cal league or any pro league? just play against calplayers, ull say they use aim bot because like 90 percent use awp ****in good so dont go sayin around that if u get killed and u were doing that he may be usin an aimbot. he may but he also may not, if u would run like that cal players would easily kill u, that isnt the trick, the trick is to know where the awper most likely will be get a chance to check out the map nad see which is the best place for an awper to stay so u can then flash/nade shoot him thro the wall with a rifle....

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Welcome back dem0n ^^