Another reason why Horde > Alliance.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
cRaPtaLoS said:
orig is far more confusing than IF is, at least in my opinion. I do enjoy going under it and popping up in the middle, or playing bullseye with the horde there. (Get on top of orig, get a horde crowd gathered and see if you can land on them and get outside without dying. Very fun if you're bored)
I managed to land underneath the city. It was pretty cool, I could run around underneath everyone, but I couldnt get line of sight to kill them.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
dP said:
Alliance is mostly for stupid kids, kids like Thrashed and Andrew.
funny cause arnt u 13 ? while im almsot 17 and andy is 16 stfu u got wtfpwned

and samsara is a punk BIZNITCH u know wat im talkin about EDD traitor /spit

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
ThRaShEd said:

sorry that you ask to join my guild then bash it by saying that you can join something better. btw Descendants is misspelled in your signature.

ak0n

Member!
Reaction score
Hey thrashed what server are you on? I'm in descendants on skullcrusher. I'm not sure if that's your clan name though. Also, a bad part about the horde is that you get sick of the barrens after making a few characters and you get sick of doing the same quests over and over again. The alliance gets different quests for each race other than the gnomes and dwarves. I think that's an up to the alliance.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
ThRaShEd said:

im older than you, so are you a kid too?
I was talking about idiot kids. You are an idiot yourself, spending all that time showing off your chars and shit... do you have an IQ of 9? Oh yeah, and why don't you use capitals in your posts, you lazy shit, at least it would make you look smarter.

You may be older than me, but you guys are still dumb kids.

Oh yeah, and Thrashed, I'm not 13 you dumb idiot, I was born in 1990, do the math.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
Samsara said:
sorry that you ask to join my guild then bash it by saying that you can join something better. btw Descendants is misspelled in your signature.
my sig was making fun of what knar said soooo booo ya and that night i was just messing around >< u didnt have get all touchy calm down and i thought bout wat u said im not makin anymore alts but if anything goes wrong with my current account im makin a ne female warrior on my other one

Reaction score
Samsara said:
OMFG He torched ur ass, lol

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I deleted my 60 Night Elf Priest and rerolled horde, Tauren Hunter on the same server.

Horde > Alliance 4 ever.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Starfish said:
I deleted my 60 Night Elf Priest and rerolled horde, Tauren Hunter on the same server.

Horde > Alliance 4 ever.
Yah so true, Horde will always be outnumber ;).

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
on the majority of the servers, horde are the minority. most people's reasoning is horde are "ugly" kinda sad.. why would you WANT to play a video game and be some type of human when you can be otherwise? how boring. TAUREN OWN!!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
My main reasons for rolling horde is because of the races i liked in war3 and how mindnumbinly boring it is to run across the barrens pre-lvl40. I am also a fan of the lore in Azeroth as opposed to Kalimdor and the architecture of the horde looks like something a caveman constructed.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
that's what it's supposed to look like. Orcs and tauren arent exactly the smartest of all things.. they're just out there to beat the shit out of anything that moves, and do a good job at it. I think the way all the architecture in the game is made creates kind of a mood for how each place is SUPPOSED to be. You cant picture orcs riding around in cars like the jetsons can you?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
HellThrone said:
that's what it's supposed to look like. Orcs and tauren arent exactly the smartest of all things.. they're just out there to beat the shit out of anything that moves, and do a good job at it. I think the way all the architecture in the game is made creates kind of a mood for how each place is SUPPOSED to be. You cant picture orcs riding around in cars like the jetsons can you?
Could you imagine a night elf in cars like the jetsons then?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Samsara said:
Could you imagine a night elf in cars like the jetsons then?
Oh you're going to try pulling *that* game?
Samsara said:
architecture of the horde looks like something a caveman constructed.
Don't you mean "something a neolithic *human* constructed"? :p

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
All I'm saying is, horde is meant to look like it was made by blood hungry idiots trying to find protection from rain and shit.. its not supposed to look all civilized.

JLAH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Horde just feels more Warcraftish than Alliance for me.