Another reason why Horde > Alliance.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ok, think about it, Taurens, Trolls AND Orcs all start relatively close to each other. And their second area by default is The Barrens, so they are all right on top of each other from the word go, which is better than a tram IMO.

Also, the AH is so very close to anything and everything and can be accessed easily by a number of short flight paths, and Org doesn't lag as much as IF.

Lastly, the UC and Undead aren't all that far away, all they need to do is take the Zeppelin (Very close and accessible) to Org if they want to chill with other Horde. The equivalent of the Undead are the Night Elves (Solely because of their isolation), and if the Night Elves ever want to go to IF, they have to take the boat to Menethil Harbour, then walk through the Wetlands past Lv18-23 mobs to Loch Modan, then walk from Loch Modan to Dun Morogh and then into Ironforge. It's just way too much of a hassle having to go so far (Even with flight paths) to get to the AH.

Death to Alliance!

Kraze

Member!
Reaction score
Samsara said:
Takes a whopping fifteen minutes for elves to get to SW, big whoop :rolleyes

That is drastically shorter than it would take to ride from one side of the barrens to the other.
hmmmm maybe but Org to Tanaris > ALL

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Samsara said:
Takes a whopping fifteen minutes for elves to get to SW, big whoop :rolleyes

That is drastically shorter than it would take to ride from one side of the barrens to the other.
Still, any newbs or lowbies wouldn't really want to or know how to get to SW, which would be different for Horde, because we'd all be yelling 'ZEPPELIN!'.

Alliance are still cool, i just don't like Humans or Dwarves. Gnomes & Night Elves are teh seks.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
ProdigiousLucidOsprey said:
Of course the horde is better and more accessible, Blizzard knew that a lot of people wanted to play alliance so they had to do something for the horde to make them tempting to play.
you know that for a fact they made horde better because the majority of MMO players are 'good people'? where did you discover this fact?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
horde is better because of starting locations? ahahahahaha... next youll say they are better because of the different hair styles.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Of course the horde is better and more accessible, Blizzard knew that a lot of people wanted to play alliance so they had to do something for the horde to make them tempting to play.
like putting back doors in the UC and in Orgrimmar for us to exploit and rape the boss?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
horde is better because of starting locations? ahahahahaha... next youll say they are better because of the different hair styles.
Well... UD CAN get mohawks... :rolleyes

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Andrew said:
Yeah that's true too :dance

Spikes and mowhawks FTW!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Renzokuken said:
Still, any newbs or lowbies wouldn't really want to or know how to get to SW, which would be different for Horde, because we'd all be yelling 'ZEPPELIN!'.

Alliance are still cool, i just don't like Humans or Dwarves. Gnomes & Night Elves are teh seks.
This weeds out a ton of newbs that would quit WoW when they get frustrated when they cant get to lvl 20. How hard is it to follow a road if not /1 every once in a while?

S

~Sythe~

well, the main reason i played horde is cause most of yall alliance folks were asses and full of yourself and plus i like the disadvantage with the alliance ration being higher than the horde ratio. it makes all the kills the horde makes all the worth while. which includes repelling your worthless attacks on XR and TM.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Kraze said:
hmmmm maybe but Org to Tanaris > ALL
Auberdine to Thels isle is THE most rediculous flight path, it's 20 minutes I believe, maybe longer.

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Warsong Gulch, Horde can run up their graveyard, Alliance cant. GG.
thats an established exploit by the way.

but this thread is gimpy and retarded, no side is better than the other for flight path reasons (then again.. flying to silithus or everlook as alliance has me thrashing around in frustration) or for their city architectural design. hell, i hate the orgrimmar design. even as alliance i do stuff do stuff like get to azshara from WPL by running through orgrimmar. you have to work your ass off and go through the entire city just to get to a part right near the entrance. gimme a break, big monkeys like you orcs cant build for shit :p.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
orig is far more confusing than IF is, at least in my opinion. I do enjoy going under it and popping up in the middle, or playing bullseye with the horde there. (Get on top of orig, get a horde crowd gathered and see if you can land on them and get outside without dying. Very fun if you're bored)