Another line of code

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
jd-inflames said:
So is it a database problem then? Because when you upgraded from 3.0.3, you should have replaced all of the files and ran an update with Impex.
Yup.

I'm starting to think that whenever one user does something that causes it, it does it for everyone.

While trying to edit a HUGE post I recently made in the Asylum, "C-Dub", I kept getting those error messages around the same time MrBrett said he was getting them.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I was getting it a few minute ago, and I have been getting them for the past few weeks. I swear I didn't do anything

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If that happens, just try to refresh the page later. But Congrats Bret, YOU BROKE BATTLEFORUMS :(

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Could it be the server's SQL? This happened right around the time we moved servers as well. Have you or Crooked contacted the guy at the little office the servers stashed at to see if that is the problem yet??? I couldn't imagine just a screwed up table....If it is, try an optimize/repair...otherwise I'm at a loss.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Sometimes going frantically insane in the process :). Still, try reloading the page, hit back and try the link again.