ANOTHER hero matchup

1v1 shadow hunter v Dark ranger, who would win?

• Shadow Hunter would own!!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Dark Ranger would pwn!!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I R Ish Baffled???

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
i cant seemt o put my finger on this 1, the shadow hunter v the dark ranger!! they both have anti caster spells!!! i r confused, hex would make em unable to cast, but so would silence!! but what about serpent w'ds? or dark arrow adds 20? and life drain?????? but healing wave works on the sh??? darn im confused, their level 6's would be useless since its a 1v1 matchup

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
im not sure...... SH has way more HP on lvl 10 than the dark ranger..... he can hex the crap outta her although silence would screw him over...... this one is hard to decide black arow is good, then skeleton bit means nothin, hmmmmm healing wave is good, might fix him up if hes on low HP....... life drain can easily be stopped by hex then healing wave....... still very intersesting thread

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
no way, now that i think about it.... the Ranger would have total advantage silence>black arrow>life drain [ he cant run away that quickly cause black arrow slows ]

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yeah i think D.R would win silence is so nasty and kills any casters or.... hero..no spells..no healing...no ward...no nothing..and that random critter is too weak against heros anyway. the arrow is not just the skelleton adds extra damage and slow...I don't remeber on lvl 3 how much it is, but i know on lvl 1 is +6.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Pfft. this is obviously a total ripoff of my threads. :rolleyes You people cant even come up with a decent matchup. The Dark Ranger would win.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
This waaas a baad match up..BM and Warden were pretty unmatched too, though o.< But..Yeah..Silence is the end of the ugly troll-orc.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

Assuming Hex does go out first...It has a low time on Heroes, get out of HEX can cast silence..Then SH would be under DR's will.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dark Ranger
HP:975
Mana:570
Damage:34-44 +20 (dark arrow)

Shadow Hunter
HP:925
Mana:585
Damage:35-41

spells:
silence:
cooldown:8
duration on hero:12

Hex:
cooldown:7
duration on hero:6

Now for those of you comparing silence to hex, i laugh at u. it lasts 12 seconds, as opposed to hex which lasts 6 seconds. plus you can cast silence as soon as it wears off, making the SH useless, and as seen above his stats show without skills, he is useless

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateJim
but what if the SH had good micro, and 1 sec after the hex wore off he casted again, but in gameplay 1 sec is quite a long time...
Hex's cooldwon is longer then the duration

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
and the DR can easily spam the hotkey for silence and have it ready to instantly cast the millisecond she recovers from hex.

and yah... this sorta is kinda unbalanced. DR is much better then the SH. sure, hex is good, but that 1 second is what pretty much screws him over.

and the warden/BM wasn't THAT unbalanced. the warden still won, but it wasn't UNBALANCED... just sorta... more infavor of the warden.

TheShadowmeld

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fools! Depends how playing.

Its like driveing two ferrari's. They are both equally fast, however, if Machael Schumacher drove it against say...,,, your dad, who would win??

Point prove , case closed.