Angel Arena for a noob

Darmanius

Reaction score
:acclaim

Hi guys!

I am a noob in the Angel Arena. Can you help me with some strategies?
Now I am playing mostly as Phanthasm (hydra), Morpheus (some creature) and mountain King. But today I saw Alucard (allmighty demon) that was just killing all. He had nearly 35.000 HP and 5.000 DMG, 1.000 Agi and something more. I had everything better (and equipment too), but Ive killed him only 2 times, and he killed me 17. Wtf?
:rocketwhore:
Can you tell me some your own strategies, favourite heroes and their + and - against anoher creatures? And yeah I dont know what usually what to buy. I think agility is very good because its attack speed, but DMG and HP are also great. WHat to choose, what to buy?

Help the noob. :)

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i want to help noobs. but i never played angel arena.

sounds like a challenging game from the way you question alone so i might download and play this game.

Darmanius

Reaction score
Ah okay! Then find it on some site and download... or something like that. :]

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
A most gay strategy in the older versions was to go with Merlin. And get his Blizzard clone that costs 1000 mana. With that, you can easily kill hard monsters early on.

Then smash the Ice Caskets through one of the portals for a high gold drop. However, your enemies will be trying to do so AND you will die when you slay it.

After you start getting lots of gold, start leveling up and try to kill a few players with your spell power. Or go for the Egyptian Gods and start killing them for the parts to make Engima.