And We're Back!

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I love how CB comes in here and acts like he never did anything wrong on the forum b4. It's cute.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
None of us are innocent, but as the member with the largest number of posts on BattleForums, I vouch for CelestialBadger anyway.*

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I would not care if you had 20k posts.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for trolling RyanXwing.
Of course i'm going to report it, and once again our staff will do nothing about it.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I was saying essentially the same thing you said, just with profanity. If it bothers you I'd be happy to remove it.

Speaking about staff doing nothing, how about all the flooding you did in the Asylum? Your godly staff did nothing then.

Anyways, CB has done far more for this forum then many of the ancients, myself included.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think we are only having elders now....

RyanXWing said:
Your godly staff did nothing then.
Who ever said that our staff was godly? Ever?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
This brings up an interesting issue. Is it trolling if it's true? I mean it's pretty clear nobody wants you here LB, this won't change.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I think we are only having elders now....

Who ever said that our staff was godly? Ever?
Its not what you said, its what you did. Every time someone said anything negative about the staff you zealously defended the staff member. Claiming we all ***** too much.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Then I think you need to go back and read some of my posts then, cuz it's safe to say that I have always *****ed at somebody if I had a problem with them...even Eric.

Don't believe me? I invite eric to come in here himself and have him tell you the number of times I contacted him through AIM/PM's on what I thought was right/wrong about what he was doing.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Get it through your head, no one gives a ****. You're just a little plaything for us to toy with, just to see how stupid you can really look.

And yes, it's ALL of us (except maybe eric) that still acknowledge you. Every single one of us does it just so we can see how dumb you really are and we laugh about it later.

Also, your girlfriend? Ugly as ****. Never, ever, EVER speak about the looks of others when you're bagging something like that.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
This is all coming from the guy who lies on the internet about his life to try to get people to like him on an internet forum.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Anyways, CB has done far more for this forum then many of the ancients, myself included.
Seriously. Did you even mod anything? If you did, it was probably SCUMS or something, right? WAIT holy **** did I mod SCUMS?? I don't even ****ing remember... AS GFX and SCUMS? That can't be right. I love how a huge portion of my life, the portion spent on this godforsaken forum, is just like a black abyss in my memory.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
It's safe to say that you have officially wasted your time on this forum.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Seriously. Did you even mod anything? If you did, it was probably SCUMS or something, right? WAIT holy **** did I mod SCUMS?? I don't even ****ing remember... AS GFX and SCUMS? That can't be right. I love how a huge portion of my life, the portion spent on this godforsaken forum, is just like a black abyss in my memory.
I modded SC/BW for a few months :-D.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Oh man this new admin thinks I'm a trouble maker! :(

thank youuuuuuu