And the Winners Are...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Latest Articles - BattleForums.com Gaming Community

It appears there are 23. Unless these aren't the ones that were user created for the contest, which I don't think they are.

@emole: I don't think you can find new ps2s anymore, more than 99% are used/previously owned. I'm counting like 14 games, I have MSG2, God of War, couple ratchet and clank games, DDR (with 2 dance pads), the other stuff you probably aren't into or are smaller/lesser known games. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new/used PS2 than to get a warranty to cover one.
just glimpsed at the articles page, most of the ones on the first page are ones i submitted during the last contest

grandchaos

Reaction score
Hmm I miss playing dota but I'm currently DLing naruto maybe tomorrow. $150 = 7K I think. It won't be enough for a PS2 though.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
donny why did you have to ban me i would of won something

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
you were only joking about me not being able to enter future contests right

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i havent :(

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
you were only joking about me not being able to enter future contests right
Actually, I did. You just made that poll because you are pressured by members to do something that you couldn't keep track of anyhow. I unbanned him because you couldn't figure out how to see who voted, specifically. That and you were on vacation. (lol.)

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Wow dude, give him at least a week before you start hounding on his nuts, jesus christ.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hey jenny can I come over and play your ps3?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
i'm betting chris is up there.
I didn't enter because I was RUNNING this contest, making up improvisations for the articles/blog submissions. But if I tried, I would probably be in 2nd-6th if I actually tried.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Then it is quick to assume that some of the anonymous are low-posting people with capped submissions since most of the active people already stated it's not them.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
It's pretty safe to say that Donny couldn't get the prizes from the sites because he didn't get any traffic in for the contest so he just put an annonamous up there to make it so he wouldn't have to give out a psp/x360/ipod touch out of his pocket.

I'm sure he would of done it with the PS3 as well, but since Jenny was so deadset on getting that, theres no way anyone would of believed someone beat her pointwise. Expecially since she supposivly sent in videos, as well as blog links and about 500 posts wtihin the week.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Latest Articles - BattleForums.com Gaming Community

It appears there are 23. Unless these aren't the ones that were user created for the contest, which I don't think they are.

@emole: I don't think you can find new ps2s anymore, more than 99% are used/previously owned. I'm counting like 14 games, I have MSG2, God of War, couple ratchet and clank games, DDR (with 2 dance pads), the other stuff you probably aren't into or are smaller/lesser known games. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new/used PS2 than to get a warranty to cover one.
I saw new PS2s at K-Mart while I was running around town looking for a movie I was after. Up till then I had never known that they made white versions of the thin model. Kinda groovy, though I prefer black.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
it sucks that we dont have k-mart here.

It's pretty safe to say that Donny couldn't get the prizes from the sites because he didn't get any traffic in for the contest so he just put an annonamous up there to make it so he wouldn't have to give out a psp/x360/ipod touch out of his pocket.

I'm sure he would of done it with the PS3 as well, but since Jenny was so deadset on getting that, theres no way anyone would of believed someone beat her pointwise. Expecially since she supposivly sent in videos, as well as blog links and about 500 posts wtihin the week.
ehem. jenny didn't reached 500 posts in a week or during that contest. Not being arrogant or anything but imo i think i work my a$$ off and got the highest post count in 8 and a half days, 465 posts. i was planing to top 600 if i was not banned.