And the Winners Are...

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
After a week of going through your posts, referrals, articles, and videos, I've finally got the list of winners ready! (some of you really do need to re-take math 10).

And they are....

!!!~~~---GRAND PRIZE WINNER---~~~!!!
Jenny - 5061 (WOW, enjoy your PS3!)
!!!~~~---GRAND PRIZE WINNER---~~~!!!

2. Anonymous - 3299
3. Anonymous - 3175
4. tomdotcom - 2315
5. Dark Blade - 1918
6. Anonymous - 1904
7. Anonymous - 1755
8. tKeR - 1484
9. WingZero - 1450
10. Anonymous - 1003
11. Renzokuken - 687
12. Anonymous - 600
13. Anonymous - 553
14. Johnny - 542
15. Dragnskull - 329

Most of you chose to stay anonymous (just so you know, I meant by anonymous as just not announcing you, not displaying your phone number and such). You all have been sent PMs with information as to how you can collect your prize.

Once again, congrats!

Thank you,
Donny

PS, oh and special thanks to DuplicatePoker.com for the cool prizes they sponsored. They're giving BF members $3.73 for free if you go through the link above. No registration or obligation.

PPS, to match what you've won, go to the contest page at BattleForums.com 6th Anniversary Contest

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
So that's what anonymous means. I won the PSTrippple guys. You can add my name - I wasn't sure that its what you meant by us being anonymous. So I don't care to be now that I know.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ohhh i get it now. Thanks kinky. I can hardly remember what #11 was.

EDIT: Hosting plans eh? They worth selling? Can i get a refund :D

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I'd really like to know who all the anon's are. Expecially the top 5, cause something seems a little fishy.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
ROFL i won...holy ****

didnt see that coming
You likely won because you put forth the effort to get all your points tallied up and what not.

I mean, I'm pretty sure I posted 250-400 times during this contest, which woulda landed me roughly in the top 10, bumping you out, if I actually submitted my ponint totals. I'm sure theres a handful of other users that are in the same boat.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much what Mike said. Just out of how many posts I made compared to how many you did, Dragn...I'd have blown you out of the water had I thought it wasn't complete bull**** that in order to even be eligible for the contest you had to basically take all management out of it.

And I seriously think a load of this is crap. I have doubts that we even have 15 active members who posted more than Dragn did. Anonymous = unacceptable. What are we going to do, ostracize you for winning? The only reason to keep them anonymous is to cover up what a steaming pile is all is.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
So one of the anons is emole, the rest are probably 0 post members that just joined for the contest. What's to hide?

So I won a hosting plan, probably 20$~. Not sure what I'm going to do with that. Can you even sell that ****?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
So I won a hosting plan, probably 20$~. Not sure what I'm going to do with that. Can you even sell that ****?
i would also liek to know this. i have no use for hosting except pictures that will only be up for a year

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
To tell you the truth, I directly copied the contest concept from here:
Webmaster-Talk.com & EarnersForum.com Merger Contest

The guy who owns the site owns like a dozen other huge forums and really knows what he's doing. Not much of this contest set-up was original.

i would also liek to know this. i have no use for hosting except pictures that will only be up for a year
I guess you can try to ebay it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ill do it during the semester. i hate uploading **** with my net

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
finally. Thank you i won.

i wonder why everyone expecting me to get the top prize or even the 2nd and 3rd. Now you probably know now why i posted a lot, its because i didn't have any articles and reference and just few videos.

i underestimated a lot of pips here, i should have put more effort and maximized at least my videos if i really wanted the ps3 or just even the xbox360. Ive learned a lot from this.

i just won 150 dollars. yeeha. now anyone here crazy enough to trade it for a ps3 or xbox 360 or psp? lol. im just worrying that it be hard getting my prize money considering where im from. if i won the ps3 then it be easily shipped. ^^

hey guys how much is a ps2 cost right now?

now when will the next contest be? xp

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Ok so if electricmole wasn't in the top 5, then seriously, who were the others? I can view the admin forum so I can see who did the referals and who did the blog/posts and what not, and theres no one on there that I don't reckognize or that hasn't been around for a while. Cept maybe tker, but still, the fact that the top 3 (minus jenny) are "anon" just screams rigged/fixed/fake.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ good observation there. hhmm. i think all the names should be revealed first. i will not send my contact/address for prize pick up just yet until i know the winners. we'll never know, maybe i won the xbox 360. ^^

im at number 7 currently by the way so you can reveal it know.

admin help here please. anyway i believe the admin, i dont think the other anonymous are invented.

hey guys how much is a ps2 cost right now in the US? could i buy it for 150 dollars?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow so jenny actually gets ps3?

'lol