And now for something completely different:

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Its not the point of how you did it or if you did it easily with filters or did it with very hard work, Its the point that you lied how you did and asked for $25 and called us newbs. For such a low down action like that I lose respect for you. I got my eye on you.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Because they're morons, and they think that people actually care.

FuLouZero

Reaction score
He wasn't my friend but Honored him for his skills. See the diffrence?

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
damn I go away for a little while and hell brakes lose on this site. and whats this mac a fake lol. what about all his other work he made? I mean this guy is a gfx god. yes me the man who called him a dick head a ways back is saying he is a god. Look at the progress shots. maybe he didnt scetch the damn pick whopty do. how many people here trace? who here dont use anything for insperation? Face it peeps he is damn good at this. and you have to admit he is way better then us all. I mean I want to see you people who say you can do this do. I want to see it. Untill then SHUT THE **** UP.

edit: heres your pic to do this with http://www.centerfolds.it/images/carmen electra/images/ce05_jpg.jpg have fun.

lightpole

Member!
Reaction score
there is a HUGE difference between the filter, and his work.

You ppl need to calm the **** down...

CerebralChain

Reaction score
What's the big deal? He made that thing himself, and it's very nice. There's no point in going psycho on him.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
that is his work, and i go along with the fact that yes, he DID lie, but you know what? I DON'T CARE IF HE LIED OR NOT!!! IF HE DREW IT HIMSELF, THEN HE'S A GOOD ARTIST!!! god damn morons...

why do you have to be so critical about another persons work if you can't meet or excede it... please tell me...

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He lied about 1 tiny thing, I would've done the same. He likes to boast and if any of us did anything near that quality we'd be boasting aswell. The progress pictures was legit and he did explain it well so he did work on it and throughly knew what he was talking about. I never had respect for him, nor did I know that he was good a GFX, infact I hate his guts, but this picture is excellent and this is rate-a-pic so I will.

9.5/10 This almost pefrect seeming picture isn't perfect but very close. That bit on the neck doesn't quite look right and parts on the head are a bit fugly. The rest of it seems to have a bit of a more modern water painting effect. It's got depth, shining and shadowing, the background is very plain but it seems to work. If you look closely you can see parts that give away the proccess of making the picture, seems more legit, with some share of mistakes. He used a model, good choice as making one completely from scratch is very hard and ardous, a very bad choice of begginers of that side of GFX. (none of this is based on him working off another picture and every time I see the other photo it seems more and more copy cat but I thought it would be fairer to judge it as a completely original piece of work. I should/would be giving this considering the changes and the fact that I'm assuming that it was all done without just edited a existed picture on the PC a 8/10 because the back ground and everything has been copied from another photo, at first I though he was painting that woman not copying the picture completely. Artistically this picture is great but I must take it down a bit because it lacks originality. At least he made the thread last longer with the contraversy.) Overall a very good picture, with all the critea of a good water painting.

MacMan

Reaction score
Some serious shit came up. I want to take time to write out my response, and that's not going to fit my schedule for a bit. Sorry for the wait, but life has gotten in the way. Just saying this before anyone decides to think I've up and left.