An Update please?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Its great to see this place has updated articles from 2008. Really. Its 2 years later and we haven't been able to pick up the pace. I understand Staff is a volunteer position, should one be asked, and accepted. But probably the Staff is too busy with life to keep up. I know I am sure as hell busy to all stretched ends so I can only assume so is everyone else. :yikes:
Yes, I'm a complainer. Honestly though, if I get a little more free time these up coming weeks I'll see if I can start hacking away at getting some newly updated information pushed out.
I love the game and of course its the reason I come back. Oh course its the people too but a lot have left; or like myself, come on only on occasion.

DirtyDog

Reaction score
You are correct in that all positions are volunteer and that sometimes life just takes over and it's all too easy to step back especially when the forum atmosphere is so negative.

We are creating several paid roles to combat this lack of new information on the site and will be rolling these out along with our upgrade to the VB4 publishing suite soon.

These roles will be responsible for keeping articles, videos, blogs active and up to date etc. This along with our trusty hardened moderators we should be able to find a way back to glory!

I want to say at this point how PLEASED! I am to see some positive feedback for the new theme and that some of the old members here have started to re-engage with useful posts and interesting comment.

Together we'll get it done! :heart: