An idea for a game.

tinman

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG i just had the greatest idea in the history of forever and it so kool i could tatoo it to my back you wana know what it is WELL GOOD CUS YOU HAVE NO CHIOS son of a bitch lol jk jk ok omg...

i left for like 5 mins cus my idea in my brain was so kool i had to think of how it could be made beter so the base is left 4 dead right? well i was think it could not be like trying to kill the infected but you ARE the infected and it starts out and you pick a scientist like a death to amarica terorest a mad profesor trying to get back at those fools at the ecademy ect. so when it stars out your making the virus is its like a rithom game then you have to pick a spot, time, and person but if your death to amarica guy you just infect yourself so it becomes a memory game then when you have incefted that person you become a virus cell and you have to make more of yourself wile going around in the body and body parts but you goal is to get to the lungs from there to the heart then the brain when you get to the brain that person and you have to try to stay sain wile infecting as many people as posible when you do lose your mind you have to kill and infect as many people as you can so its now a combat game then you have to change your DNA and so you alter things like how strong it is how fast it infects and is it blood born water born or air born so it would be like spore but not gay if you get the right amount of people the game will become a RTS and you can farm buildings like gold mines and make specal inceted then when you have gotten to every land mas on earth uninfected people become rare and you have to spesific citys and the last 3 or 4 servivers left like l4d in versus mode

sorry for spelling realy exited i left some stuff out so if you think this is a good idea let me know

why noone say yay or nay on my idea?

you guys suck

W

William1

Hmm Nice idea, very cool..! Thank you for sharing this useful forum.

tinman

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
no dumb ass not verses mode

read the hole damn thing so your stupped little mind and try to sermount the game

(dumb ass)

tinman

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
so theres walking aroud town finding stolen medical suplys going from play to place in the body rts game play and serviver killing in left 4 dead? i dont think so

Revolver

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I actually really like that idea , it would be so worth buying if you were able to actually do that in the game.