An Example On What NOT To Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
((the content of this post has been edited out and replaced by me. (it was his character, We merged his post in the submit sticky in here, and I edited it out)))

Hello friends and fellow RPers! This is your buddy and Moderator friend Tacitus! I answered this person's challenge and defeated him without godmodding. As you can tell from speaker's char., he, at this time, hasn't learned the line between god modding and correct RPing. I only allowed this battle to go on to use it as an example. While he wasn't as bad as some I have seen, I had to show him how things are done.

No offence to speaker, but I hope you can make a more suitable character later. Also, I hope my tips helped some!

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nutargo sends you an invite...

I Nutargo, challenge anyone to a match! A death match...Once one is killed i shall revive as one of my comrades. Therefore I am starting a rebellion, and with every duel, and with every win i get a comrade in crime.

I guess you could say im the bad guy here, BUT SO SHALL YOU BE!
Your ruler
-[glow=red]Nutargo[/glow]

Name:Nutargo
race: Demon
class:Ruler
weight:300 lbs (full muscle)
height: 8'10

Abilities-

Blood Burn- Selects a target victim and concentrates all energy forcing the victims blood to burn while hordly torching them.

Duplication- Mirrors the opponent with an evil 'twin' 3x stronger and wiser.

Ice tones- Makes viens frozen stiff. Blood may no be transported and you will slowly sufficate to death.

Hellz blazes- Cracks up your skin all over your body making you live in tremendous pain.

Instant movement- (combo with ice tones) Makes your opponent move in a forward motion, (when used with ice tones the enemy will move with frozen viens which will crack every single vien and artery in the body, making u die instantly.

Insanity- Makes you visualize everything but like a fly, (not exactly) you will see everything 3 times (as if u were in a daze)

Time lapse- Puts the opponent a wished time in the past giving me the upper hand.

Metamorphasis- turns into the opponent and makes the oppoent have 'flash backs' of horrible moments (moments that i will create to drive them mad)

Hell curl- I have a banshee scream (such as that of a dog whistle that u cant hear) enetrs the brain and poulsates it causing it to give tremedous brain trama, and worse, cumbustion.

Hellz revival- Revives whenever killed with 23 minions at my side, all 7x stronger then me, and every time i die, 23 minions duplicates my 4

Detonation- Detonates my body, blowing up everyhting in a 4,000 mile radious (combo to be used with hellz revival)

Hex immunity- Allows me to be immune to all hexes and not allowing my opponent to cast spells nor take any from me.

Call of the dead- I summon thousands of minions that look exactly like me, once they r touched they detonate with acid blood.

Well, thats it for me for now, hopw you enjoy all ym spellz!

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
aint exactly satan...hmm i will make my abilities a little 'worse' like have ceratin levels for each ability. every kill i earn an ability but start out with a couple already. I'll wo kr it out.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I shall duel you with Tacitus Nusradai. Ready to meet your death sonny? He can be found on the last page if I'm correct. I'll tell you now, half your abilities will not have an effect on Tac))

((Can I have guns? or just magic?))

*The skies are filled with a strong winds as dust seems to kick up from everywhere. The sky seems to fill with light as several white clouds seem to gather into one central one, gelaming with light.*

((and yes, your character is god modding, but I'll show you that I can defeat you fair and square.))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Uh oh, speaker get ready...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I'll be waiting for you boy. If I'm not around, you just post your reaction, and I'll get back to you.))

((BTW, Hexes and spells are different, hexes are designed to curse or alter the opponent, Now something like Storm of Vengeance isn't a Hex because it changes the weather, so if I so cast Storm of Vengeance, it could not be blocked.))

*The cloud remains in the sky, glowing birghtly*

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
* excitement building FishDynasty2k3 pulls out a lawn chair and sits down. Next a microwave comes out of his pants and a bag of popcorn.*
Now how long do i cook the popcorn.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
*N_LeGeNd quickly goes to Fish and asks for some popcorn, however, he notices that Fish hasnt cooked popcorn yet, so he tells him to cook it for about 2 ~ 3 min or so.*

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
I glance at the gleaming clouds, still having an eye on you, and casts ice tones on you...thought this will only last for about 1 minute I start to focus energy for blood burn...while I am focusing my energy you remain still, for if you move at all, you will die. ((Still focusing energy))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((you didn't answer my questions as far as if I can have my guns or not.))

*The clouds shift with the casting of Ice Tones, but having no veins in his current state, the spell fails. A great voice calls out.*

"You have angered the Fated, and thus you shall be out down. Your attempt to create an gang for crime ends now."

*The clouds descend and form a human shape, whereby Tacitus steps forth, clad all in green. The rune upon his neck glows brightly as he turns his gaze upon Netargo. Within his mind he begins casting a spell, silent and still.*

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
*My eyes turn piercing red and i notice the cloud. Bloodburn is 96% ready and to stall you for the next 5 seconds i unleash a blood curl, the super sonic nie enerts your brain and stalls you momantarily, making you numb. Since I am focusing most f my energyt on blood burn this only iommobilizes you for a short period o time, just enough for me to inish off blood burn!*

((Don't use guns))

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((aight, cool, but I have a few pointers to give you right now.))

((You have RP'ed that you have immobilzed me momentarily, that is classified Puppetmastering, a form of Munching. You may call attacks, but you cannot make them work. I'll let that one go because it makes little difference.))

*As Tac's blood begins to boil the Rune he carries around his neck bursts with red light. He seems to double in size, surpassing Nutargo in height. The Rune leaps from the chain that holds it and forms into a great flaming axe. Tac's clothes shift to become a flowing black robe with red runes running down it. The Tormentor has awakened. Tac's spell is unleashed, an Anti-Magic field centered around the Rune, which is now an Axe. All magical attacks that come within 30 feet of the Axe will now be null and void. Nutargo's Hex Immunity cannot come into play because his spell will work, only they will fail when they approach Tac.*

"You see, your pathetic magics have no downside effects on me. Your attempt to burn my blood has resulted in bringing forth one of my older selves, and that angers me even more."

*The Tormentor rushes at Nutargo and uses his Axe to propel him forward into a flying kick while bringing his Axe around for a slash of great speed and strength.*

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
*I see the enormous warrior in front of me and type in the code on my rist for detonation, (666) **Kaboom** after 3 seconds hellz revival takes place and revives me with 23 minions at my side, all 7x stronger then me, and every time i die, 23 minions duplicates my 4! *i am kneeling with head down)* I raise my head up looking towards you while so do by 23 minions, and scream ouy "Ouk kine alla!"*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Hellz Revival fails and you are now dead. Congrats. The Anti-magic Sphere stopped your ressurection due to your vicinity to The Tormentor.*

((AND THERE GOES THE BATTLE!!!! You classified Hellz Revival as a spell in your descrip, thus it fails, congrats my friend, you just lost.))

Status
Not open for further replies.