Am i banned?

mx83

Reaction score
sorry to be n00b but im not sure about this.
is it possible for bnet to ban ips?

because so far i tried to log on bnet through different cd keys and it told me that the cd keys had been disabled.

and now when i changed cd keys (that were either guessed or found) and tried to log onto b.net, it doesnt give me an explanation at all. ie. "bnet disabled your ip" or "that key is currently being used"

instead, from the screen just after "select connection", it shows up "Accessing accounts" and then straight away it takes me back to "select connection".

does this mean that, that particular server has blocked my ip or what?

if so, i think im blocked from west, east and europe so far.

what should i do?

-thanks, sean

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Yup, you've been IP banned. That's what you get for trying to use several different CDKeys.

If you actually own the CDs, it may be a temp ban. I got that when I was using a bot a long time ago.

If you're a thief and downloaded a pirate copy. Shame on you dude! You get what you get.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
You are banned for most likely 2 weeks. Since lockdown, battle.net has gotten out of control with bannings for [Invalid CDKey Attempts], trying to log on with a [Banned Key] or [Wrong Product Keys]. I would suggest getting a real copy of the game with a real cdkey, or getting a cdkey that's not public and changing your ip and than playing on battle.net. If you keep trying to change or use keys in this matter you will end up banned for longer periods.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't listen to them, the truth is, your computer hates you, it has teamed up with the internet and Battle.net and they have sabatoged your gaming experience. The rise of the machines is apon us!!!!!!!!!

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Well that was useless info, you sir are...