Alternative to Network Adapter

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Okay so.....I have an old ass PS2 (pre-networkadapter built in.) and I have a GameShark Broadband Enabled, and I need to update it online, of course every place within 15 miles of here is sold out of Network adapters.
So does anyone know I can get the update onto my ps2 without the Network adapter?
I have several usb-ethernet adapters lieng around my house, however the ones I have tried, didnt work

So I was thinking I could get the update onto my computer, put it on a USB flash drive / Flashdisk, and then using this USB flash disk in my ps2, but I dont know how to do this.

any suggestions would be appriciated (except for me to stop using gamesharks :rolleyes)

Thanks in advance

Highfive55

High to the five
Reaction score
Actually I dont even think that is possible because when you load the usb device into the usb port on the ps2 you have no way to run the program or even drag the files. Something that could work is if you buy MaxMediaManager disc but make shure its the one that goes into your ps2 and MABEy it would allow to to do what you want to do, but im saying the max media manager because when i bought my psp it came with and I can use it at a alternate for manageing my game saves pics and psp stuff. PS JUST MABEY IT PROBABLY WONT WORK

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
CodeBreaker's easier to update... You can use DayOne to automatically load any and all codes you download onto your FlashDrive onto a Memory Card. I don't know how to use GameShark because I haven't work with it. What you need is a loader for the FlashDrive, and, if GameShark can't pull it, then it simply can't pull it.