Alone in the dark "Bits and Peices Review"

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Bits and Peices meaning I am not gonna write a book in one post.

Well the game begins with you meeting people who have kidnapped you for unknown reasons and another man for special reasons.

The game is a mix between a Movie and a video game. I get confused as to when I am actually suppose to start playing.

The plot has no direction at the point of the game where I am ( pretty early) my only concern is getting out of a building that is falling apart and is possessed by an evil entity that lives in the walls. Odd very odd.

But this game is INCREDIBLE.

The only problem I have with it is it's 3rd person controlling. Its abit For a lack of them telling me how to crouch it leads me to believe there is none. And when you're fighting little rats its annoyying when you have to walk up to them all and kick them 3 times instead of picking up an ax, chair, computer screen, keyboard, lamp, or garbage can and swing it down.

I love how pretty much EVERYTHING you can pick up, if it is flamable you can lite it on fire and use it as a torch.

The puzzles seem interesting. I am only about 1 hour maybe less into the game so nothing crazy yet. Just clearing furniture off a table them pulling it so I can climb something